Moyes So Far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyf

This is the turn in the media. When DM gets properly questioned and found out.
About time these clowns did their job. Too many have been saying he needs time blah blah, for whatever reason. Clearly he's out of his depth.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Too much PR rubbish from the club this season - could it be that Rooney stays on because Moyes doesn't want to chance a public show of dissent from WR if he's subbed?

Woodzy

Still no one comes out and says things like "Moyes is just not cut out for this", it's frustrating.

Why doesn't Yorke say it? He's clearly thinking it.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Still no one comes out and says things like "Moyes is just not cut out for this", it's frustrating.

Yorke's a club ambassador I'm sure he's contractually obligated not to say anything that could damage the reputation of his employer. Lawyers could turn a criticism of Moyes into a breach of Yorkie's contract.

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
With a bit of luck Ancelotti will get sacked and we snap him up. To be honest sacking Moyes now makes sense and would give a new manager a few games to assess the squad before the transfer window.

Yep, I am on the bandwagon now, get him out. Tactically inept.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
He should be made to pay back every penny that he's received from the club. It's an epic swindle.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.

ex players...mostly have connections to the club and cannot say such things.

But if teh Glazers want him out they should do it in the morning and appoint Giggs/P Neville in charge until season end.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
How many time tries does he need to realize that some things will never work .... Smalling at RB whereas he was perfect to battle Lukaku. I mean wtf kinda incompetence is that ?

CantonaGiggs1

I would love to be a fly inside Everton's dressing room right now. Martinez and the players must be having a laugh. They probably gathered together and watched David Moyes' post-game comments.

The press should ask Martinez if he felt United "controlled the game"

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Yorke's a club ambassador I'm sure he's contractually obligated not to say anything that could damage the reputation of his employer. Lawyers could turn a criticism of Moyes into a breach of Yorkie's contract.
We need someone to self-immolate then. Metaphorically, of course.

Ixion

Remember when we were the ones killing the likes of Arsenal on the counter attack. Now Everton shows us how to do it.

OneUnited24

"We had good control of the game."
My God.
This just reinforces my belief that tactically he hasnt got a clue. Anyone whos watched Everton this season would tell you they dont usually play like that, the only reason we had possession was because Everton wanted to pick us off on the break and both their goals came that way. Had Everton matched us toe to toe i bet we wouldnt have had as much possession.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
We had 64% ball possession in first half. Yes , we controlled it.

OneUnited24

SAF almost never used the same lineup. Not supporting Moyes but thats a silly point to use against him.
At least when SAF would do it, we would still win games. Not to forget for big games SAF knew what his best 11 was, under Moyes i dont think he has a clue

Status
Not open for further replies.