Moyes So Far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
As much as I wanted to give him the season, sacking him now would give us time to try and have a replacement secured by the end of the season, so we don't get anyone even attempting to use the excuse that he didn't have enough time to make transfers.
if they have any even slight desire to do it, they'll have been tapping people up.
The Van Gaal thing hints at it being underway

stubie

If he gets sacked tonight I'll drink a pint of extra hot hot hot piri piri sauce

Heinzesight

Get this fraud out now! He's single handedly made us a laughing stock. We have some deadwood like a lot of clubs, the players have to take some flack, but this guy is a walking shambles.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Get this fraud out now! He's single handedly made us a laughing stock. We have some deadwood like a lot of clubs, the players have to take some flack, but this guy is a walking shambles.
If history doesn't show that he's been our Hogdson i'll be amazed. would take a heck of a turnaround now.

Empire

We haven't been in the race for fourth but if you think about it, we haven't even been in the race for 5th! As things stand, we look like losing the race for 6th to Spurs.

Ash_G

So frustrating to see him clearly going down the avenue that the "big" players have to stay on. Rooney was shocking against Bayern and didn't look much fitter today. I get starting him but he should have been the first to go, not put in a place where he'd need to be even better on the ball then he already had been in the game. I mean Mata wasn't at it but not as bad at all.

Ibi Dreams

He simply does not deserve to be a part of our club. On merit, he has no place here and we need to find someone who does

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
if they have any even slight desire to do it, they'll have been tapping people up.
The Van Gaal thing hints at it being underway
The problem is that to do it, they need to be certain of it, and that's where I think they'd wait to the end of the season if they're going to do it at all.

johnmufc

Just get him out. Please. He's ripped the heart and soul out of this football club, and he's done it in record time. We've swapped places with Liverpool, first to seventh in one season. It's just so horrifically sickening and I just want it to end. He's causing too much emotional distress for United fans around the world. It hurts so much. :(

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Can someone give me the jist of what Carragher said?
He said we need to sign a new centre back because at the moment Jones and Evans won't be good enough to fill the void on their own.

On Moyes, he basically said that he has no plan and that he'd happily play against this United side since there's just no will to win.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
From Daniel Taylor of the Guardian: @DTguardian: That's three goals in ten matches for Man Utd v the top five this season. Joint worst figures in league (with Spurs)

OneUnited24

£5 million a year this fraud is getting. Unbelievable.
I heard it was £6m, either way we have to hold our hands up and say we got it wrong. I am sick of the guy and the attitude he has "its not my fault i need time to get my own players in" what the hell was Fellini and Mata then?!

This gif sums up my attitude to Moyes:

CantonaGiggs1

What else can be said that hasn't already been said?

I will be interested read what the Moyes "fan club" has to say about the game.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Smalling Jones not good enough to play together.

Moyes making changes (subs) without any purpose behind them.

Can't see what Moyes is trying to do.

LARulz

Saha was just asked to underline Moyes abilities:

"He's a hard worker... he wakes up really early" :lol:

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I heard it was £6m, either way we have to hold our hands up and say we got it wrong. I am sick of the guy and the attitude he has "its not my fault i need time to get my own players in" what the hell was Fellini and Mata then?!

This gif sums up my attitude to Moyes:
I am the one who tries!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That's when you know it's bad. He should want him to stay here as long as possible.

Looks like its gonna be another week of repetitive forum rants...which I'll probably end up being part of. :(
It was like that with Liverpool.
We all had untold laughs when they kept losing, but then it got to a point where it changed to, hang on, this is ridiculous, they need to make a change.

We are at that point now.

Getsme

Moyes has to get more out of the players
The finger has to be pointed at him (as well)
He wished he had of played against a Man a United like the one here.
Subs are weird.
Players don't know what there doing on the pitch, players move positions to much ettc

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
It was like that with Liverpool.
We all had untold laughs when they kept losing, but then it got to a point where it changed to, hang on, this is ridiculous, they need to make a change.

We are at that point now.
We are well past that point.

Woodzy

I'm assuming he's not giving a post match interview? I wanna hear how this cnut defends himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.