Moyes To Succeed Ferguson Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
:lol:

I really can't understand why the club woudl release a statement saying the new manager needs European experience and then hire a manager without European experience. I just don't get it.
\

Pretty sure Moyes has European Experience

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
For feck sake! I was up 2-0 on FIFA online and then all this kicked off, lost my concetration and lost fecking 2-3! Bollocks.
When the rumours about fergie retiring started knocking about I was playing FIFA. Put me right off and I lost my first game of the season (in January) 2 - 0 to Aston Villa.

SirAF

Ageist
When the rumours about fergie retiring started knocking about I was playing FIFA. Put me right off and I lost my first game of the season (in January) 2 - 0 to Aston Villa.
I hear ya!

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
All that is currently happening is Jim White shouting.

Can you imagine if this was Mourinho to United we were waiting on, the guy would faint with excitement.

Brophs

The One and Only
If there's a downside to all of this, it's that we might have to endure Neil fecking Lennon in the PL next season.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Regardless of what I've said about Moyes and his compatibility with United, it has to be said that should Moyes succeed it would be very gratifying and quite a romantic football story, considering and convinced as I am that we could have gone for virtually any manager available and even a few "not."

It's ballsy from United but I wish him the best, I wish him luck and he has my support.

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
FFS. Sir Alex, Wenger, Moyes, and Martinez were the longest tenured managers in the Premier League. Sir Alex retires. Moyes takes his spot. Martinez takes Moyes' spot (if you believe the oddsmakers). In a matter of days Wenger could stand alone as the only manager who has been with a Premier League club for more than 4 years.

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
I'll to go on youtube and see whether anyone has made a new spoof/dubbed Hitler video. You know, the scene from the movie where Hitler's in the bunker and he's given the bad news and he goes bat shit.

Stay tuned!

Rory 7

Given the fact that SAF has been at United for 26 years and the club has had over 10 years to prepare for this second and final resignation, it strikes me as a little odd the way all of this is being handled.

SAF retiring leaks to the press, to the complete shock of most insiders.

Moyes is installed as favourite instantly.

Everton announce Moyes is to leave the club and wants to join United.

United are silent throughout.

It does strike me as an odd way to choreograph this episode, not exactly succession management best practise.

Just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.