MUTV live app launched in selected countries

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Still waiting for some official statement (for example the country list), but just noticed that MUTV live app is available in Finland, and according to twitter also in at least US & India.

Finally I can watch academy and pre season matches + press conferences live, as well as first team matches sober afterwards! :drool:

Please let me know if your country is one of the lucky ones (+ iOS/Android), so I can update the OP and share the joy ;)

Free 1-month trial +
US: $4.99/month (iOS), $5.99/month (Android)
Canada: 8.5CAD/month
India: 130₹/month (Android)
Australia: 8.50AUD/month (Android)
Singapore: 8.98SGD/month
Taiwan: $120NT/month (Android)
Hong Kong: $58HKD/month (iOS)
Germany: 6.99€/month (Android)
France: 6.99€/month (Android)
Italy: 3.29€/month
Spain: 5.99€/month (iOS)
Finland: 5.99€/month (iOS), 7,49€/month (Android)
Norway: $1.99-7.99$/month
Czech Republic: 189CZK/month
Slovakia: 6.99€/month (Android)
Mexico: 1.00 - 7.99USD/month (iOS)

Last edited:

kps88

What is the app called? I can find something called "MUTV" in India. Not sure if that's anything new though.

This might be worth it for preseason games, but even then I'd prefer some sort of desktop app so I can watch on my laptop instead.

top1whoisman

Scout
What is the app called? I can find something called "MUTV" in India. Not sure if that's anything new though.

This might be worth it for preseason games, but even then I'd prefer some sort of desktop app so I can watch on my laptop instead.
Pictures of the apps added to OP.

Well at least according to several sources on twitter, it is new in India, too. Yeah I’m sure this isn’t interesting for everyone, but for me; Academy games live, pre-season games live, Classic matches, press conferences, exclusive interviews… All this in my pocket 24/7 :drool:

NYAS

I got so excited for this (haven't had access to MUTV for about 12 years), downloaded it (my account is on the US App Store), and used an American VPN and even a Finland VPN and still got the message "Sorry, MUTV is not available in your country. Stay tuned". I'm based in the Middle East at the moment. :(

Any ideas on what I could do? It's the first time this kind of thing happens even after I use a VPN. To them, my connection is coming from the US or Finland, both countries in which apparently this app works. So why is it still not broadcasting for me?

Last edited:

Available in the Hong Kong Play store, $58/month, so about £5 or 6 depending on exchange rate. That's a lot of money for not very much I think.

Last edited:

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
6,99€/month for Android in Germany (+ a month free trial).

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I only watch United in Press from the Manchester United propaganda channel and the Paddy Crerand show every so often.

Sid234

Anyone know if we can watch Live Reserves and U-18 games via the app? That would be the only reason why i'd cough up $5/month for it.

dove

€5.99 in Spain for Apple. Not sure it's worth it...

top1whoisman

Scout
€5.99 in Spain for Apple. Not sure it's worth it...
Thanks. Guess it depends, how much does one have time and what kind of stuff one is interested in regarding the club. Pre-season matches is a nice bonus, as well as the academy games.

Ferguson

Pretty sweet. Good news since MUTV was no longer available in Korea.

With games at 3am on work nights, I'll be able to watch the replays easily when I need to sleep.

Plus, I can watch it on the subway or the buses commuting to work.

dove

Another arbitrary conversation about the relative worth of something :confused:

FFS: If you want it buy it, if you don't … what's the fecking problem?????
Why did you even bother to post in this thread? If you don't like a conversation here, feel free to choose any other thread ... what's the fecking problem?????

SqueakyWeasel

Why did you even bother to post in this thread? If you don't like a conversation here, feel free to choose any other thread ... what's the fecking problem?????
Pardon me for discussing an opinion on a discussion board!

I made a comment (not a reply) on a discussion board I'm a member of … WOW! Someone disagrees with me … there's a fecking FIRST!

From what I can see, you've also commented once on this thread … although I use the term comment loosely as it's purely a price affirmation from Apple if I'm not mistaken). So it's hardly something close to your heart is it!

Please don't pretend to tell me where I should post and what I can and cannot say when I do! My feelings about the validity (or not) of this App and the thread in general are just as valid as yours mate ;)

Apps suck!

Nothing to see here folks, keep moving …

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
Still waiting for some official statement (for example the country list), but just noticed that MUTV live app is available in Finland, and according to twitter also in at least US & India.

Finally I can watch academy and pre season matches + press conferences live, as well as first team matches sober afterwards! :drool:

Please let me know if your country is one of the lucky ones (+ iOS/Android), so I can update the OP and share the joy ;)

Free 1-month trial +
US: $4.99/month (Apple)
India: 130₹/month (Android)
Australia: 8.50AUD/month (Android)
Singapore: 8.98SGD/month
Germany: 6.99€/month (Android)
France: 6.99€/month (Android)
Spain: 5.99€/month (Apple)
Finland: 5.99€/month (Apple) or 7,49€/month (Android)
Slovakia: 6.99€/month (Android)

Available in Canada. $8.5/month (CAD).

Btw, 4.99 USD is equivalent to 6.5 CAD. Thanks Woody! :o

M4YON

So the official MUTV live app is out in several countries but not in the UK where the club actually resides... Wow!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I have downloaded on my iphone and it didn't cost me anything. I live in India btw.

Edit: I think this is some free trial period.

top1whoisman

Scout
I have downloaded on my iphone and it didn't cost me anything. I live in India btw.
Yeah not yet, the first month is a free trial. The subscription will go on (and you’ll pay the monthly fee from the 2nd month) if you don’t cancel it in time.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Yeah not yet, the first month is a free trial. The subscription will go on (and you’ll pay the monthly fee from the 2nd month) if you don’t cancel it in time.
Yeah I checked it just now. Btw they can't charge anything if I don't cancel, I haven't stored my card on my phone ;)

Also this is great for us, finally MUTV that we can watch without all the hassle.