Mykhaylo Mudryk

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
People will understand why I m always right or if not, more often right. Like I said, he has tremendous potential and just needs confidence and playing time. Pochettino bringing the best out of him. Definitely not like dan James like many on here stated. I can't believe I have to defend myself over and over again.
Yer man spunked a 2 goal lead

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Very good assist, difficult to stop when on speed but he's not a player to worry about.

Rockets Redglare

Very good assist, difficult to stop when on speed but he's not a player to worry about.
He reminds me a bit of someone like Saint-Maximin or Adama Traore. They seem scary at first but once you realise they have almost zero end product there is hardly any threat to their game at all.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He's more of an athlete than a footballer. His decision making is absolutely shocking.

slored1

He is incredibly raw. I think he will be a good player in a season or two, but for now he just has all the physical attributes but incredibly poor decision making. Once he can figure out what to do in space, he will be lethal.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He is incredibly raw. I think he will be a good player in a season or two, but for now he just has all the physical attributes but incredibly poor decision making. Once he can figure out what to do in space, he will be lethal.
If he ever does. I don't think he's shown any improvement so far in his football.

Ace of Spades

If he ever does. I don't think he's shown any improvement so far in his football.
Yeah , a lot of assumption that he 'will' improve with time. The fact is development is not linear, some stagnate and some even regress.

There are plenty of raw talented players all over the world, only a few turn into genuine top players.

For now, he can't even be called a good player.

90 + 5min

I like him as a player. I think he got something good in him. What he needs is a proper manager and coach.

Rossa

Is his speed even that impressive? Dalot seemed to outpace him a couple of times and even out-accelerated him with the ball at least once or twice with his trademark step-overs and head down.

That said, if he improves his finishing, he can become quite good.

Ludens the Red

Yeah I always wonder why people say that. It is something that may never be developed. Having physical attributes doesn’t automatically mean the footballing intelligence will come. There’s been plenty players like him over the years.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
6 months of good form in the Ukrainian league is all he’s had. He’s fast and that’s it. Has zero end product

OverratedOpinion

Scored an absolute belter when they were doing shooting practice in the warm up. Was sure he was going to score. Then he took his first touch and fell over.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He reminds me Milos Krasic. A serbian winger that was pretty fast and got hyped up after I believe a good CL campaign with CSKA Moscow, Juventus signed him and it became quickly obvious that he was very limited. Not necessarily bad but very limited.

Last edited:

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
22 years old , just came into the country. People need to cut him some slack. I like him as a player.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
I don't know what people see in the lad. He looked horrendous to me yesterday.
In fairness, I don't think many people still see a whole lot in him. Looks like a player with some good attributes without a football brain, vision and execution. Glad we didn't get him.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
He reminds me Milos Krasic. A serbian winger that was pretty fast and got hyped up after I beleve a good CL campaign with CSKA Moscow, Juventus signed him and it became quickly obvious that he was very limited. Not necessarily bad but very limited.
Oddly enough, this also parallels the career of Lazar Markovic.

SAFMUTD

Mix him and Antony and god you'll have one speedy tricky winger:drool: with absolutely no end product

Bole Top

he's fast even for this league, but seems... a bit stupid on the pitch. maybe they should try him as striker. just get him to run behind defences without much need to think and create for others. every time I see him he looks he should be much more dangerous than he usually is.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Yeah I always wonder why people say that. It is something that may never be developed. Having physical attributes doesn’t automatically mean the footballing intelligence will come. There’s been plenty players like him over the years.
Exactly this.

Footballing intelligence is one of things set in stone from a young age.

It's a very fast moving game, and it's very difficult to practice and improve on something that is essentially instinct.

Players will get better with experience, but even at his best, a player like Nani could be incredibly wasteful.

I feel like we're always seeing players getting criticised for being greedy, after wasting a bunch of chances by shooting instead of passing, only for them to spend the following game passing when they should be shooting.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Though Palmer still had plenty work to do, Mudryk made a good move by playing the brave pass with correct speed.
It’s hell of a stretch to call that a “very good assist”. Also weird for that to be the first thing you’d mention about a performance that was fairly woeful overall.

No other Chelsea player had fewer touches than him. His pass completion % was the worst on his team. Lowest number of carries on the team. Caicedo was the only non-defender with fewer take ons. It was a truly abject performance.