Television Naked Attraction on C4

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I'll let you know in 9 hours when I can super like her :lol:
How much to open with 'I've seen you naked'?

You're way too in to this, Jippy. You're as bad as @SteveJ with The Kardashians
Nine hours and counting- a guess a few million have seen her naked after that, so she'll probably be used to it. Tis a bit worrying if this programme is one of the few things injecting a bit of nudity into my life.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
:lol: Nobody's that bad.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Anyone else find an ugly fanny worse to look at than an ugly willy?

I find ugly willies hilarious, ugly fannies are frightening.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Can you get an attractive willy?
I can't say I've seen one but I'm not going to rule it out.

There are some that are particularly weird so by that logic there must be some particularly attractive ones.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Anyone else find an ugly fanny worse to look at than an ugly willy?

I find ugly willies hilarious, ugly fannies are frightening.
Yeah ugly fannies can be compared unfavourably to a nuclear bombsite whereas ugly willies are just, well, ugly willies.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Ahahaha that ending was great. His face after saying 'maybe I need to learn technology better'.

She was pretty decent too. But how weird are half American half English accents? It was changing mid-word

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Ahahaha that ending was great. His face after saying 'maybe I need to learn technology better'.

She was pretty decent too. But how weird are half American half English accents? It was changing mid-word
He was an absolute cockwomble. She rinsed him, I was gobsmacked at that. Genuine car crash TV, completely real too for a change.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He was an absolute cockwomble. She rinsed him, I was gobsmacked at that. Genuine car crash TV, completely real too for a change.
I thought he actually seemed like a decent fella up until that. I'm not sure what he'd be thinking using that excuse so I can assume it's true or he was trying to look like a player. Plus he obviously could've text her anyway.

Hopefully she turns up on Tinder like the last one from Manc.

Jippy

Staff
:lol:'Are there any vulvas that you're particularly drawn too?' You don't get asked that every day.

Just catching up on this tonight. That hulk guy was weird and Jesus was a prick. Both the guys were douches but got laid.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
When I log into All4 and go to 'most popular' this is always in the first 3.

Dirty feckers!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It was clearly one of those smut fest cheap ways into high ratings.
But how the hell have they made 4 seasons out of it?!

Eyepopper

It happened to be on the other night, while I was flicking through the channels :nervous:

There was a trans woman on, mid transition. God love her it must be a difficult thing to deal with at the best of times so stripping off on national TV must've taken huge balls.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It happened to be on the other night, while I was flicking through the channels :nervous:

There was a trans woman on, mid transition. God love her it must be a difficult thing to deal with at the best of times so stripping off on national TV must've taken huge balls.
Did she still have all the gear so to speak?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Huge cock, small tits... Not really my type.
:lol:

You raise a good point though. I’d imagine in addition to the bravery needed to be trans and get naked on tv like you say, to go on a mainstream dating show at all as a trans woman with a dick must take some guts. The amount of people who are going to be into that has to be slim.

Eyepopper

You raise a good point though. I’d imagine in addition to the bravery needed to be trans and get naked on tv like you say, to go on a mainstream dating show at all as a trans woman with a dick must take some guts. The amount of people who are going to be into that has to be slim.
She got to the final 2 to be fair, losing out the the one that was obviously gonna win from the outset.

I suspect the girl picking was being a bit 'right on' but then, I'm a cynical old bastard!

KanieKaned

For all we know the numbers are astronomical. Myself not included.

Jippy

Staff
Just looked at a random episode in YouTube. It lacks class. "Which vagina do you like best", "I'm proud of my penis" ...you can't get more cringeworthy than those. Lacks any emotional content and just is weird.
It's entertaining, but I'd agree with whoever said earlier that all that talk strips away the titillation of seeing fit nude women.