Name change (please)

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
first post since promoted so before my name becomes famous on the caf, :nervous::nervous: , i was hoping for a little name change to make things easier.

If RVN is already taken, happy to go with RVN78 or RVN08

If this is possible, would anyone be able to help out?

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
You picked it, so what does that say.

Super Nani

Luckily one of the mods was kind enough to change mine back again after I foolishly requested a change to Super Schweini....ended up being stuck with Super Fanny for a bit. Be it a warning to all the newbies thinking it might be allowed, just put up with whatever you were silly enough to think was a good username at the time of creating your account.

Using any player names unless they're a club legend or at least on the way to becoming one is always risky business considering few actually stay associated with just one club these days. I could come across as a bloody Fenerbache fan now for example, not good but lesson learnt at least. Though saying that I would still happily take Super Schweini or Sneidi if it ever were possible! :devil:

MoneyMay

first post since promoted so before my name becomes famous on the caf, :nervous::nervous: , i was hoping for a little name change to make things easier.

If RVN is already taken, happy to go with RVN78 or RVN08

If this is possible, would anyone be able to help out?
Throw a tantrum like this and you'll get your name change:

fecking hell, this place is pathetic. Crying because of a name change - who gives a feck seriously. Theres some serious attitude on this site by keyboard warriers at times and as a reader of this site for many years before signing up i actually looked forward to getting involved with the community.

I asked for a name change because falcao left to play for a team who i despise more then other. Depay joined and i thought here's a player who will play for united for a long time and will be a great player.

Fair enough - shouldn't have chosen a player, sorry for being so uneducated in the law of making usernames you lame people sitting on your arses staring at computer screens all day adhere to.

Thanks alot for making me feel so welcome as hardly any of you on this site have done. What a disappointment. Enjoy your shitty community.

...aka Las Cortinas

has no mates
was warned the intro into the big league could be brutal and made a fundamental rookie mistake. "we need a rvn" it is folks
Oh no. You don't get away with it that easily.... I fully expect you to be ''iweneedarvn'' the minute Moses (or whoever) see's this.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
fecking hell, this place is pathetic. Crying because of a name change - who gives a feck seriously. Theres some serious attitude on this site by keyboard warriers at times and as a reader of this site for many years before signing up i actually looked forward to getting involved with the community.

I asked for a name change because falcao left to play for a team who i despise more then other. Depay joined and i thought here's a player who will play for united for a long time and will be a great player.

Fair enough - shouldn't have chosen a player, sorry for being so uneducated in the law of making usernames you lame people sitting on your arses staring at computer screens all day adhere to.

Thanks alot for making me feel so welcome as hardly any of you on this site have done. What a disappointment. Enjoy your shitty community.
I can't believe this worked :lol:

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I can't believe this worked :lol:
Haha. This was more in response to being renamed iamterry after being granted a new username by sultan. I now believe he gave it to me knowing the aftermath that would follow. I was naive :angel:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Haha. This was more in response to being renamed iamterry after being granted a new username by sultan. I now believe he gave it to me knowing the aftermath that would follow. I was naive :angel:
:lol: I forgot about that. This is a fun thread :D

We need an rvn

oh feck me on two levels...

1- it took me around 10 minutes to figure out what the heck you were all laughing at as i didn't notice the change in the name
2- the fact i thought i was grammatically correct when i put "a rvn" when setting up the name

thanks guys, it's been a fun intro and much deserved stick

oh feck me on two levels...

1- it took me around 10 minutes to figure out what the heck you were all laughing at as i didn't notice the change in the name
2- the fact i thought i was grammatically correct when i put "a rvn" when setting up the name

thanks guys, it's been a fun intro and much deserved stick
Did you get a namechage? Who did you pay and how much?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The change only works if you actually read 'RVN' in your head as "are vee enn" which would seem a bit silly.

When someone writes RVN', 'LVG' etc I don't read the initials, I read it as their actual name.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I can just imagine Damo holding a conversation in person talking about "ell vee gee" could do with a player like "are vee enn" and how "ayy dee emm" was a waste of money and its a shame we can't get "see are" back.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
The change only works if you actually read 'RVN' in your head as "are vee enn" which would seem a bit silly.

When someone writes RVN', 'LVG' etc I don't read the initials, I read it as their actual name.
Feck is wrong with you?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

That's just wrong.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
That actually turned out alright for him. Surprised by the leniency shown from you lot.

Roll on the next brave soul who requests a name change...