Nani is an idiot

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too
Pretty sure it's not much better for players at the other big clubs regarding spoilt fans to be honest. Madrid fans are well known for it, and often criticized on here for just that. Barca f'cked Zlatan off after not playing to expectations and Milan fans booing their legends for not retireing etc. I'd say we're alright compared to many others.. Anyway, them being payed all that $$$ should help overcome the attention

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
Am wondering if he needs a rest, hes played pretty much non stop for us this season as well as playing the full 90 in every international break to date, its been non stop football really and maybe its time to take him out of the team for a couple of weeks rest him ahead of the big Arsenal/Chelsea double headers and let him recharge the batteries to so speak, of course with Giggs and Valencia having been out weve not had much choice on the flanks so Nani's simply had to play but with Giggs back now albeit unused on the bench yesterday maybe we can give Nani a breather.

Hes definitely gone off the boil for us in the last week or so which you can forgive the lad seeing as hes literally carried our attack for large spells going back to the end of last season.

Im sure Fergie knows whats best for him but i wouldn't mind seeing him rested against Rangers atleast.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
Pretty sure it's not much better for players at the other big clubs regarding spoilt fans to be honest. Madrid fans are well known for it, and often criticized on here for just that. Barca f'cked Zlatan off after not playing to expectations and Milan fans booing their legends for not retireing etc. I'd say we're alright compared to many others.. Anyway, them being payed all that $$$ should help overcome the attention
We're better than that though, well supposed to be anyhow.

Some comments on here are shocking, and its not just about Nani.

jdmufc

Roboheart
River cool's where I belong, In my moysey paradise

Some comments on here are shocking, and its not just about Nani
no we´re not, thats just a myth, football fans are fickle bunch, the amount of times you hear people slagging off players only to praise them five minutes later be it at a live game,in the pub or sitting at home with a few friends,it´s just the way it is and there is nothing wrong with it and why some on this site get so upset when someone dares criticize a player for not playing well or missing a sitter or diving or anything that, it doesn´t make someone a better fan just because they sit there not criticizing,you sometimes see fergie going mental on the touchline because a player has done something wrong or missed an easy pass or shot on goal, does that make him a bad manager?

if people didn´t criticize then this forum would be probably the most boring site on the internet!!

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too

Some comments on here are shocking, and its not just about Nani.
Yes, maybe. But a lot of people support United for the success they've had, and continue to have, and probably expect a certain level in both players and entertainment I think. The (O'Sheas) and Djembas of this world might not fit in too well with that philosophy for many. Or they're just passionate about their team, and so on

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Am wondering if he needs a rest, hes played pretty much non stop for us this season as well as playing the full 90 in every international break to date, its been non stop football really and maybe its time to take him out of the team for a couple of weeks rest him ahead of the big Arsenal/Chelsea double headers and let him recharge the batteries to so speak, of course with Giggs and Valencia having been out weve not had much choice on the flanks so Nani's simply had to play but with Giggs back now albeit unused on the bench yesterday maybe we can give Nani a breather.

Hes definitely gone off the boil for us in the last week or so which you can forgive the lad seeing as hes literally carried our attack for large spells going back to the end of last season.

Im sure Fergie knows whats best for him but i wouldn't mind seeing him rested against Rangers atleast.

Id agree with that, we at least ned him at his best for Arse, we all know how well he does against them :):):)

lesclaypool

Hello caftards, I can't be bothered to read this thread entirely so what's the latest source of discussion from Nani ?
He seems to have lost a bit of form in recent games - probably since he picked up that knock against Bursaspor. He'll still create a couple of good chances a game but he's pretty much our only source for creativity at the moment, so we're a bit too reliant on an erratic player who is still developing and maturing. He's also played quite a bit this season, so maybe he needs a rest but we aren't blessed with great replacements at the moment. Obertan, Bebe and Park are the other options - with the first two still adapting to life at OT and Park has probably been even less consistent than Nani.

Added to that, our CM looks like it's lacking something without Scholes, so the supply to the strikers isn't great at the moment. But hopefully Giggs will be back soon, Obertan will gain some more confidence and composure and we'll look a much better team. We do look like we're lacking a bit of magic right now though.