Nani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Looked like a pass to me. A pass come shot in the minds of people who underestimate him ;)

Womp

idiot
I don't ever remembering Nani attempting a shot with the outside of his foot, was a pass IMO.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Looked like a pass to me and the majority of portuguese pundits say so as well. Pity there was no Nani interview after the match to ask him about the play

Womp

idiot

This angle makes it quite obvious that it was indeed a pass, he is looking at Ronnie. Magic.

TypeR

Definitely a pass. I remember he did something similar with us, a pass with the outside of his boot to Rooney on a counter, which ended up in a goal.

ti vu

This angle makes it quite obvious that it was indeed a pass, he is looking at Ronnie. Magic.
The new Ronaldo passed to the wannabe Quaresma, and the poor man Ronaldo scored from the rebound! :p

Or

Quaresma signature outside of his right foot pass, a Nani esque poor finish, and a typical Ronaldo signature tap in ;)

Dobbs

Never a pass guys. He's tried to smack it, both his feet come off the floor. He's just didn't catch it properly and instead fluked a pass.

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
The level of initial power is too low for this attempt to be anything other but a pass. Nani often infuriates but isn't a madman.

Tarrou

He's facing way to the right of the goal and hits it with the outside of his right foot, there is no way he's trying to shoot there

Dobbs

It was never anything but a pass, and a brilliant one at that.
A 15 yard pass that requires both feet to come off the floor? Nah he was trying to generate much more power than what he actually did.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
A 15 yard pass that requires both feet to come off the floor? Nah he was trying to generate much more power than what he actually did.
Nani is known for his inside trivela type passes. He knew exactly where Ronaldo was and threaded it through to him.

Litch

I think was a very underrated player here and in essence I understand why cause our team at that point was stacked with quality....

Kostur

海尔的老板
Still a shot for me.

You can see it how his feet move, he overhit the ball - as in he hit the top of it, connected badly with it - because otherwise it would've been an incredibly strong shot, hence this horse-esque kicking.

Either way, came off a great assist.

Vilev

He looks great this Euro. One of the best players so far. This Fener move definitely worked for him.

jem

I've always thought Nani is a very good player. The biggest issue during his last years with us was fitness. Give him a run of fitness, and 7 games out of 10, he'll be very good for you (granted he might be blindingly awful in those 3 other games, but such is the nature of a mercurial Portuguese playmaker, one who celebrates goals with death-defying backflips, despite being told in no uncertain terms not to do so by his manager.)

binary bot
Doing himself no harm at these Euros. He creates chances for fun and I'm shocked no team bigger than Fenerbache has taken him(wages?).

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I would just like to add my support to "le pass"

wr8_utd

:'(
Quite easily the best Portugese attacker this tournament. Involved in pretty much every Portugal goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.