Nasri To City - Done Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateik

It'll probably be about the bid being rejected or Nasri talking to wenger about a move.
Not expecting anything new

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
So the news from McNulty was what we already knew, waiting on the talk between him and Wenger.

wr8_utd

:'(
Phil McNulty
Man Utd have indeed made that £20m bid for Samir Nasri - and it sits there awaiting the outcome of talks between player & Wenger. #fb

:drool:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I'll laugh my fecking arse off all the way up and down Finsbury Park if this happens:lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
The fact that Arsenal didn't the rejected the bid straightway and are trying to.sign Maya for similar amount tells me that we have got a good chance.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
We should just use the money to buy Juan Mata ourselves and leave Arsenal to worry about whether Nasi will sign a new contract or not.

We'll end up with the better player imo.

MacMUFC

We should just use the money to buy Juan Mata ourselves and leave Arsenal to worry about whether Nasi will sign a new contract or not.

you're bonkers.

Maajid

Formerly Mad
I've never altered my f@pping habbits based on betting patterns but if you say so . . .

:(

Crustanoid

I'm considering an astrophysical experiment involving a breaking news story saying we've completed secret deals for Nasri and Sanchez, a mass-f@pathon and the Earth being ripped from it's orbit by the resulting vibrations

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner

I was thinking the exact same thing but that's so unlikely to happen..

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Commadus

£20m - that is the top end of what we should pay.

Boils down to this. If Nasri is adamant on moving then Arsenal are playing a game a dangerous game.

We could just pull our bid and Arsenal will be left with Nasri leaving on a free.

Status
Not open for further replies.