Nasri, what on earth?!

Zen

Always something to write players off for.....crap defending, 10-men. It's same for Messi quite often with the Ronaldo lovers. Like 80% of goals scored in general are against bad defending or teams down a player.

MacMUFC

Nasri has played like that all season if not better. No shame in admitting that. This "OMG CLOSET GOONER" stuff is a bit tiresome. Cant think of anyone thats played better all season, bar Nani and possibly Essienn & Malouda. Scholes, Drogba and Berbatov have all had a dip in form, so who else does that leave...?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
:lol: so how did Nasri fare then ? fecking ridiculous the way some players (Rooney) are overrated and some are so underrated (Nasri).It doesn't hurt to admit he's been very fecking good for the gooners.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Nasri's been excellent this year. His close control and his ability to beat players is excellent, he's got a great shot on him and is a sharp passer. He just needs to be more direct, which he has been so far this season. Playing him through the middle helps too, though he won't get too much of an opportunity doing that.

Boss you're the new Cal when it comes to all things Arsenal: An idiot.

Disregard.
You're getting slower in your old age, cesc my boy.

This chap is a complete idiot. He makes me miss Cal sometimes.

wr8_utd

:'(
He played well today. Dont quite know how Cesc got the MoTM award over Nasri

Instant Karma

Closet Gooner
Nasri has been class this season - among the top 10 players in the league so far.

Comparisons with Ozil are off the mark. Ozil style of play is similar to Silva whereas Nasri's is more like Iniesta. Both Nasri and Iniesta are attacking midfielders who are versatile enough to play well out wide.

Ekeke

:lol: so how did Nasri fare then ? fecking ridiculous the way some players (Rooney) are overrated and some are so underrated (Nasri).It doesn't hurt to admit he's been very fecking good for the gooners.
Who has said he's not been really good? He has and he was good again.

But Ozil is better.

Dyslexic Untied

Very good player, will probably be great at some point. I saw him live for France against Norway a couple of months ago and I was impressed by how well he contained the ball. Never seemed to lose it, but didn't really create much either. Seems like a player who has all the tools, and with the right bit of coaching can be as good as he wants.

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
You agreed to disagree since you'd pretty much lost the argument ( see various posters since).
If there were an online poll taken by football fans across the globe on who the better player of the two is id happily wager with you right now the vote between Nasri and Ozil would be heavily one sided, very heavily one sided.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
Mr Storey is looking to get shot down in a blaze of glory, what else is new?

Rowem

gently, down the stream
I think Ozil is a very special talent, Nasri is arguably a bit more rounded though. Both are young so I'm reluctant to say either are better.

Bowyer > Fletcher :lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
Regardless of whether that's true, pete, he's not a more effective footballer. Fletcher can and has influenced big games regularly over the last few seasons. Yes it may be more in the realm of winning the ball back and unsettling the opposition but what he does he does very well. I'd wager that if you offered the other 18 managers a choice between Fletcher and Song that Fletcher would win the majority.