g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Nature is wild

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Egypt, shark, video….no more internet for me today

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
I saw the vid…it’s not that bad in terms of gore but more tragic. You see a head bopping around and some blood in the water but otherwise you can’t see much else. The worst thing is a boat comes into shot right at the end to rescue him but it’s too late.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I saw the vid…it’s not that bad in terms of gore but more tragic. You see a head bopping around and some blood in the water but otherwise you can’t see much else. The worst thing is a boat comes into shot right at the end to rescue him but it’s too late.
His screams were rather unsettling.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Him screaming for his dad is what got me

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Snakes eh? Check out this guy I saw the other day. Biggest snake I've seen here in Ontario, usually they're much smaller. He's an eastern milk snake:

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
It's pretty horrific, he's tossed about and dragged about like a toy.

Kinky Melinky

Any of the Irish posters on here catch the images of the twister cloud in Dublin.

You know the world is fecked when Ireland is getting twister clouds.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Last edited:

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
An astronomical detector buried in Antarctic ice has provided a view of our Galaxy that has never been seen before.
The blurry, extraordinary image is of the Milky Way, but it is composed of the "ghostly" particles that are emitted by the reactions that power stars.
The particles are neutrinos, which are extremely difficult to detect on Earth.

Milky Way: Icy observatory reveals 'ghost particles' - BBC News