Nba 2007-2008

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Yeah, it was a prediction.

I have still got the bollocks to back them to win the series. Have you? Pretending to be a hard man on internet is easy, how about putting money where your mouth is?

Tabata

Likes threads entitled 'Torres Signs' & welches on
Yeah, it was a prediction.

I have still got the bollocks to back them to win the series. Have you? Pretending to be a hard man on internet is easy, how about putting money where your mouth is?
You sound like a scouser. Celtics have the championship wrapped up

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

sour grapes eh ? hahaha.. we have some plastic support alright, but sactown queen fans, along with utah and philly fans are the worst.. die bastards!
So creative. Funny that while most of your fans dislike Shaq now, they are still too stupid to come up with something other than "Queens", which he came up with. Wishing fans to die... classy.

You still couldn't beat them at home in game 7... so feck off.
And should their have been a game 7? Care to answer that one honestly? The answer is no. Game 6 was beyond a joke. Admittedly the Kings choked in game 7 and should have won, clearly being the better team. But the point still stands, their should have been no game 7.
We had that series in 6.

Heres to hoping the Celtics win this 'chip. KG deserves it far more than Kobe.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Kindly, go and feck yourself. I'm a die hard Kings fan and basketball is by far my favourite sport. That "loss" still hurts to this day. Every fan of every team (except for the Lakers, who are more deluded than scousers) admit that that game is the worst officiated game in the history of the NBA. It was unbelievably biased. Divac was a flopper, but a great player. Lakers had their own little flopper in Fisher.
Come on, Divac fouling out in 31 mins, Webber finishing with 5 fouls, and Pollard fouling out after 11 fecking minutes? You gotta be kidding me. Or how about when Bibbys nose fouled Kobes elbow? Even when it resulted in Bibby spread out on the floor with a bloody nose, they still saw it as a foul on Bibby. Unbelievable.
Everybody with a brain knew something was up with that game. Their was no way refs could be consistently that bad. Donaghys allegations just confirmed what everybody thought (although Stern will go to great lengths to sweep this under the rug).
Touched a nerve did I...

You are correct that game 6 was badly officiated. But do recall game 5 when the Kings were gifted the ball late on an erroneous decision and hit a winning shot thereafter. :wenger:

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
So creative. Funny that while most of your fans dislike Shaq now, they are still too stupid to come up with something other than "Queens", which he came up with. Wishing fans to die... classy.

And should their have been a game 7? Care to answer that one honestly? The answer is no. Game 6 was beyond a joke. Admittedly the Kings choked in game 7 and should have won, clearly being the better team. But the point still stands, their should have been no game 7.
We had that series in 6.

DIE QUEEEEEENS!!!!!!! :devil: you guys are trash now hahahaha

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
Touched a nerve did I...

You are correct that game 6 was badly officiated. But do recall game 5 when the Kings were gifted the ball late on an erroneous decision and hit a winning shot thereafter. :wenger:

Hehe, yes you did! "Badly officiated" doesn't do justice do the injustice done to the Kings on that night. It was ridiculous. And if you'd like to nitpick wrong calls rather than whole games, which is what you did with Game 5, what about Samaki Walkers shot in Game 4 which was clearly after the buzzer? In fact, it's the shot that changed the rules so that shots at the buzzer could be reviewed by officials. Fakers fans love to whine about that call at the end of game 5 which lead to us winning, but overlook the fact that we would have taken Game 4 had Walkers "shot" not counted at half time. Response? How do you justify it? Fact is, Kings were royally screwed out of a championship.

DIE QUEEEEEENS!!!!!!! you guys are trash now hahahaha
What age are you? Go back to your Fakers forum you bandwagoner. Must be nice knowing the only way you could be the Queens was through cheating. Pat yourself on the back. :rolleyes:

Tabata

I have a feeling this might not end well
Why? What have the Lakers done so far this series to make you think they will win?
We had that series in 6.

Tomato? :houllier:

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
Hehe, yes you did! "Badly officiated" doesn't do justice do the injustice done to the Kings on that night. It was ridiculous. And if you'd like to nitpick wrong calls rather than whole games, which is what you did with Game 5, what about Samaki Walkers shot in Game 4 which was clearly after the buzzer? In fact, it's the shot that changed the rules so that shots at the buzzer could be reviewed by officials. Fakers fans love to whine about that call at the end of game 5 which lead to us winning, but overlook the fact that we would have taken Game 4 had Walkers "shot" not counted at half time. Response? How do you justify it? Fact is, Kings were royally screwed out of a championship.

What age are you? Go back to your Fakers forum you bandwagoner. Must be nice knowing the only way you could be the Queens was through cheating. Pat yourself on the back. :rolleyes:
i am my age. i never was in a "fakers" forum so don't think i can "go back". grew up here in LA so the bandwagoner thing ain't gonna work with me. we beat the queens cuz we're better than you. i pat myself on the back thank you very much. except for tonight. bottlers.

crappycraperson

Scout
Good prediction Tabata.

I genuinely thought Lakers were gonna stream roll Celts. Last night's game showed intensity levels are not the same. Celts want it much more and will win it easy now.

Tabata

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMarcello
Biggest.
Choke.
Job.
Ever.

No it isn't.
Blowing a 24 point first quarter, an 18 point half-time, and 20 point mid-third quarter leads in a pivotal game 4 of the NBA Finals while managing to score a whopping 21 points in the final 18 minutes as your opponent scores 47... is clearly the biggest choke job ever.

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
i am my age. i never was in a "fakers" forum so don't think i can "go back". grew up here in LA so the bandwagoner thing ain't gonna work with me. we beat the queens cuz we're better than you. i pat myself on the back thank you very much. except for tonight. bottlers.
Can you speak English? Are you illiterate? You beat us because the refs made you. Had it not been for the fixed game 6, you would have been sent home. Of course, the League couldn't have the poor Fakers going home early. Why choose the Fakers over the Clippers? I'm expecting an answer such as "cuz da clippers suck lolz".

Nice choke job tonight.

Good one. Got me there.

I'm happy that the Kings lost the series now, because guess what? You're beloved Kings are never going to have another shot in your life time.
Oh no, you're happy the Kings lost? I'm devastated. Idiot. :rolleyes: Why not look into your crystal ball and tell us what else is in store for the Fakers? I'm pretty sure the Kings will be back in contention before I die, it may take a little longer than the Fakers, mainly because we don't have Stern and his crooked crew doing everything they can to help us along the way.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
Can you speak English? Are you illiterate? You beat us because the refs made you. Had it not been for the fixed game 6, you would have been sent home. Of course, the League couldn't have the poor Fakers going home early. Why choose the Fakers over the Clippers? I'm expecting an answer such as "cuz da clippers suck lolz".

Nice choke job tonight.

Oh no, you're happy the Kings lost? I'm devastated. Idiot. :rolleyes: Why not look into your crystal ball and tell us what else is in store for the Fakers? I'm pretty sure the Kings will be back in contention before I die, it may take a little longer than the Fakers, mainly because we don't have Stern and his crooked crew doing everything they can to help us along the way.
cuz da clippers suck lolz :lol:

so do the queens. tomato is right, you'll never be contenders. puleez meeh need tah lurrn how to speek ingurlish 4um yoo

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
cuz da clippers suck lolz :lol:

so do the queens. tomato is right, you'll never be contenders. puleez meeh need tah lurrn how to speek ingurlish 4um yoo
Great argument. You seem intelligent, not at all like an annoying, illiterate, wannabe gangster 13 year old.

If that's an insult, it's not a good one. I'm not English, so fire away with your "Ingurland" insults.

You seem to have the IQ of a peanut. We'll leave it at that. I'll be the bigger man and walk away since you have nothing of any relevance to say.

soulblight3r

Tabata's clearly not a Lakers' fan. Not sure what you're going on about. Cool down abit, all that angst you show doesn't reflect nicely for yourself

Alex

Nice choke job tonight.

This is one of the most idiotic comments I have seen on here, the Lakers don't have their best low post player in Bynum, dont get me wrong at this point Gasol and Odom are better players but Bynum would still influence the game more for the Lakers, and get them a hell of a lot more defensive rebounds. The Kings are shit imo, if there was relegation in the NBA they would be in line for it :lol:

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
Great argument. You seem intelligent, not at all like an annoying, illiterate, wannabe gangster 13 year old.

If that's an insult, it's not a good one. I'm not English, so fire away with your "Ingurland" insults.

You seem to have the IQ of a peanut. We'll leave it at that. I'll be the bigger man and walk away since you have nothing of any relevance to say.
oh why thank you so very much. ingurland wasn't an insult. peanut is not a numerical number, so.. yeah. that's right, walk away boy.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
This is one of the most idiotic comments I have seen on here, the Lakers don't have their best low post player in Bynum, dont get me wrong at this point Gasol and Odom are better players but Bynum would still influence the game more for the Lakers, and get them a hell of a lot more defensive rebounds. The Kings are shit imo, if there was relegation in the NBA they would be in line for it :lol:
:lol:

word

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
Tabata's clearly not a Lakers' fan. Not sure what you're going on about. Cool down abit, all that angst you show doesn't reflect nicely for yourself
You're probably right.

This is one of the most idiotic comments I have seen on here, the Lakers don't have their best low post player in Bynum, dont get me wrong at this point Gasol and Odom are better players but Bynum would still influence the game more for the Lakers, and get them a hell of a lot more defensive rebounds. The Kings are shit imo, if there was relegation in the NBA they would be in line for it
Did you read it properly? I don't even know how you interpreted it, but you must be a pretty "special" person to come away from it thinking I said the Kings will be better than the Fakers soon. Could you explain how I said anything like that? If you go back and read it, I said the Kings will be in contention before I die, but it will take longer than it takes for the Fakers. True statement, no? I don't see how that's an insult to the Fakers at all.
Next time, try to use your brain instead of just rambling on about something irrelevant. Also, we're no worse than the Fakers were a few years. Remember, you were out of the POs? That's how you got Bynum? Selective memory. Happens to every team. Lucky for you guys you had the best player in the NBA.

Alex

You're probably right.

Did you read it properly? I don't even know how you interpreted it, but you must be a pretty "special" person to come away from it thinking I said the Kings will be better than the Fakers soon. Could you explain how I said anything like that? If you go back and read it, I said the Kings will be in contention before I die, but it will take longer than it takes for the Fakers. True statement, no? I don't see how that's an insult to the Fakers at all.
Next time, try to use your brain instead of just rambling on about something irrelevant. Also, we're no worse than the Fakers were a few years. Remember, you were out of the POs? That's how you got Bynum? Selective memory. Happens to every team. Lucky for you guys you had the best player in the NBA.
"HAVE"

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
No, that wouldn't have made sense in the context of how I was speaking about the Fakers. I was referring to how you got Bynum and why you can rebuild quicker than the Kings. You "had" the best player in the NBA which makes it far easier to go from lottery team to PO team. Kobe still is the best in the NBA, but once again you show you can't speak proper English. Your comprehension skills are really letting you down. Unfortunate. Doesn't help when you speak utter shite.

crappycraperson

Scout
Watching Game 5 here.

They are interviewing Grant....."legendary" coach

As far as the game goes, Lakers off to a flyer again. Kobe's been incredible, 4 three pointers out of 5 attempted.

Grant just went on a strange team talk rant :lol:

Alex

Watching Game 5 here.

They are interviewing Grant....."legendary" coach

As far as the game goes, Lakers off to a flyer again. Kobe's been incredible, 4 three pointers out of 5 attempted.

Grant just went on a strange team talk rant :lol:
No Jordan v. the Blazers from 92 though

crappycraperson

Scout
US needs to get over the fact that there won't be another Jordan.

But for me even if Lakers don't win the championship, Kobe needs to show that he is good enough at least to draw the comparisons.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
No Jordan v. the Blazers from 92 though
What's with all the constant comparisons with Jordan? No player is going to come out of that match up on top. Bryant is clearly the best player in the NBA at this current time, and his performance tonight is incredible (so far).

soulblight3r

The Lakers win it..just. From what I've seen so far, the Lakers don't deserve this. Boston is playing with so much more intensity and heart. You can really sense they want this. Lakers at times just seem uninterested and instead of running their offense they're playing 1-on-1 ball.

Still hoping for a Game 7 though..

Tabata

I give the Lakers less than 1% shot at winning games 6 & 7.