Nba 2008-2009

Alex

Did you guys expect anything less, seriously?
I could see it being 4-7 games with either side winning at this point, I have no idea what we are going to get from either side. I see LA in 5 or so, it would certiainly be 5 if the Finals were in a normal format I would think as it is 2-3-2, it is rare to see a team when in 5/

Alex

That was a Jordanesque play by Kobe there, which is ironic considering Jordan did it v LA in 90

Alex

K-k-k-k-obe turning on the style, Lakers skullfecking Orlando by 23

Alex

The Lakers can start with a low post presence of 6'10, 7', and 7' that just about takes up all the passing lanes and players like Odom and Kobe are so mobile that you can t run a good screen and role of them

Alex

Haha 100-75, Lakers drain a 3 to end it because there was a half second difference between the shot clock and game clock. Kobe with 40, player of the game, was the Black Mamba in the 3rd where the Lakers blew the game open, very very very reminiscent of what the Bulls and Lakers(around the turn of the century) used to do.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
screw the exciting games, more of the same please. i don't want any heart attacks. 4-0 sweep, rape em by 20+points, make up for last year's stab in the heart. and make up for this year's champions league final disappointment too

Alex

Yeah can't wait for the ensuing riot that happens after the Lakers win, parking my car in the parking garage that night

botond

well nice , but i think this game gives hope for magic , it seems they found their game

botond

Turkoglu impressed me today , and Odom also stepped up (+10 overall)

mjs020294

Its a long way back for the Magic now. That missed shot in the last second of game two was a monumental turning point.

Alex

You know no one said anything but Gasol's hand was in the net and he clearly hit the rim, probably didnt effect the shot but that is still goaltending.

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
You know no one said anything but Gasol's hand was in the net and he clearly hit the rim, probably didnt effect the shot but that is still goaltending.
Even Jackson admitted it was a goaltend and should've been called according to the rules. I thought it would've been harsh to decide the game on a goaltend, but you could also argue it's equally as harsh to decide the game on a goaltend that wasn't called. SVG said it didn't affect the shot so he doesn't care.

mjs020294

Magic get one back but they had to play well and got pushed all the way by the Lakers. I just can't see the Lakers losing this series, they are in the zone.

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
Anderson Searl. Jason Kapono for Reggie Evans.

React.

Note: This is the only thing I remember about Reggie Evans

:lol:

I like the trade ALOT because it gives us MUCH needed energy on the boards both as a starter and off the bench... we never had problems scoring last season, but our rebounding and our physical play. Kapono just didn't fit after the honeymoon was over, I can safely say he's better off away from Toronto.

Magic get one back but they had to play well and got pushed all the way by the Lakers. I just can't see the Lakers losing this series, they are in the zone.
You think though, Courtney Lee makes that alley-lay-up and this series is 2-1 Orlando, you can't picture the Magic losing at home right now, they'd be in command.

One play we'll look back on for ages if this is a series that ends in the Lakers favour.

botond

so can the magic make a record breaking shooting again ? only such a performance can beat the lakers

Go LAL