Nba 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
All of a sudden, LeBron's brow has been furrowed. It's still going to go to Miami, but instead of being 100% confident I'm only about 93.2% confident.

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
They should show Lebron these things because he claims he doesn't flop he does it t least once every game and for someone as strong as him it's embarrassing. The rules are just too soft now in general.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Miami doesn't have too much to worry about, as long as they play their game.

Bosh was 1-6, Wade 5-15, Allen 4-13, that's very unlikely to happen again. Overall Miami shot just .390 from the field, it was their 24-27 from the line that kept them in this game, so I hope they get those refs a nice bouquet of flowers. :)

And yet Miami tied the game late and could have won it still.

Meanwhile Indiana needed .500 shooting to scrape a win. Stevenson probably won't go 9-15 again, though we might get another 10-16 out of Hibbert.

But we will need more than 12 points out of Paul George. I would say our best hope is to go to Miami and step on their necks, I can't see us winning two straight after losing game 5.

Time for a war!

Shinjisan

Account closed by request
Lance's offensive and defensive contribution will decide this series. If he can put up performances close to the one on Game 4, Indiana have hell of a chance. Also need to hold the ball better and make the possessions count. Too many turnovers at crucial moments. Wish we had a better ball handler than Hill.

Miami will win the series in 6.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
Miami doesn't have too much to worry about, as long as they play their game.

Bosh was 1-6, Wade 5-15, Allen 4-13, that's very unlikely to happen again. Overall Miami shot just .390 from the field, it was their 24-27 from the line that kept them in this game, so I hope they get those refs a nice bouquet of flowers. :)

And yet Miami tied the game late and could have won it still.

Meanwhile Indiana needed .500 shooting to scrape a win. Stevenson probably won't go 9-15 again, though we might get another 10-16 out of Hibbert.

But we will need more than 12 points out of Paul George. I would say our best hope is to go to Miami and step on their necks, I can't see us winning two straight after losing game 5.

Time for a war!
:lol: Pacers shot 33 free throws to Miami's 27 in game 4.
They also shot 44 free throws to Miami's 28 in game 3.
They also shot 32 free throws to Miami's 26 in game 2.
They also shot 32 free throws to Miami's 25 in game 1.

In every game so far Indiana has shot at least 6 more free throws than Miami, totaling 35 more free throws in 4 games.

I wasn't even complaining, but it takes some nerves for a Pacer fan to complain about that. :p

JaffyJoe

The refs have been poor. Miami does tend to get more calls but in game 4 the officiating both ways wash embaasssing. Wade has definitely lost a step if Stephenson can play him to at least a draw then the Pacers have a big chance. They can't expect too much from George because he is guarding lebron but 15-20 shouldn't be out of the question.

Hibbert is dominating too easily they are making no attempts to get him in foul trouble Bosh has no business shooting 3's when they have Battier, Allen, Chalmers and Cole who all do that. He needs to be grabbing rebounds and playing in the paint between 6-10 rbs a game big mistake from Spo in that regard.

ILBB15

Annoying Commie
Well what a suprise, Dan Crawford is reffing tonight's game, so you can all feel free to bet all the money you have on the Heat, guaranteed victory for them tonight.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
Well what a suprise, Dan Crawford is reffing tonight's game, so you can all feel free to bet all the money you have on the Heat, guaranteed victory for them tonight.
Yeah, how many games the Heat won at home without Crawford?! A handful at most, so if they win it has to be Crawford.

By the way, can you explain to me the travel call on Wade at the end of game 4 before Battier hit a three?

The refereeing has been slightly against Miami in all four games IMO, and beside that stupid 24-second violation call (which wasn't really important because Indiana had a big lead at the time, and there was still a lot of time left), you can't really find big bad calls that went against Indiana, while Battier's three (the "travel" on Wade) and two crucial foul calls on James at the end of the game (crucial because they led to a turnover, two free throws and Lebron fouling out and were all in the last two minutes of the game) were all crucial in deciding the winner, and they all went Indiana's way.

Still I didn't complain, because hey it's part of the game, but seeing even with all that the "Pacers fans" (/Heat haters) are still complaining about refereeing? All I can say is :lol: .

ILBB15

Annoying Commie
Yeah, how many games the Heat won at home without Crawford?! A handful at most, so if they win it has to be Crawford.

By the way, can you explain to me the travel call on Wade at the end of game 4 before Battier hit a three?

The refereeing has been slightly against Miami in all four games IMO, and beside that stupid 24-second violation call (which wasn't really important because Indiana had a big lead at the time, and there was still a lot of time left), you can't really find big bad calls that went against Indiana, while Battier's three (the "travel" on Wade) and two crucial foul calls on James at the end of the game (crucial because they led to a turnover, two free throws and Lebron fouling out and were all in the last two minutes of the game) were all crucial in deciding the winner, and they all went Indiana's way.

Still I didn't complain, because hey it's part of the game, but seeing even with all that the "Pacers fans" (/Heat haters) are still complaining about refereeing? All I can say is :lol: .
I'm not saying the referees are helping the Heat this series so far at all. We can also all agree on that Joey Crawford is a horrible referee who should have retired ages ago and that the calls were basically a lottery in game 4 for most of the time.

I'm saying that Dan Crawford has been very favourable to the Heat for the last ten years, I hope he proves me wrong this game. Perhaps it won't even be relevant if Heat win by a big margin.

Epic

Anyone know a good, in depth site for NBA stats? Very interested to know stuff like who had the most second half come-back from 10+ points etc.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
I'm not saying the referees are helping the Heat this series so far at all. We can also all agree on that Joey Crawford is a horrible referee who should have retired ages ago and that the calls were basically a lottery in game 3 for most of the time.

I'm saying that Dan Crawford has been very favourable to the Heat for the last ten years, I hope he proves me wrong this game. Perhaps it won't even be relevant if Heat win by a big margin.
I hope there won't be big mistakes tonight too. Hey, Indiana are playing great, and they have a real shot in this one. The series has been great so far, let's just enjoy it, and focus on the good part of the game, which was about 95% of the series so far.

And even though I quoted you, I wasn't only talking to you really..

Anyway, let's hope for a cracker tonight. Should be great to watch, even though I'm kind of running out of nails to bite here..

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
Anyone know a good, in depth site for NBA stats? Very interested to know stuff like who had the most second half come-back from 10+ points etc.
I remember a few months ago they said the NBA made a detailed stats site that was only accessible for the media (commentators ...etc.) public, but I forgot what was the exact name of the site. Anybody remember it?

ILBB15

Annoying Commie
Anyway, let's hope for a cracker tonight. Should be great to watch, even though I'm kind of running out of nails to bite here..
I'm so pumped up right now...an important game in the NBA playoffs when you just know how much is at stake is one of the few things that have persuaded me to stay awake at night for the past 20 years.

If I'm lucky I'll get about 2 hours of sleep before going to work :D

JaffyJoe

Sam Young is so sloppy with the ball keeps breaking down offensive possessions. Lebron has to carry this team on is back if they want to win.

JaffyJoe

Anderson and Hansborough have been going at it all series that wasn't a double tech btw. GREAT BLOCK BY ANDERSON.

JaffyJoe

Miami are lucky the Pacer's should be up double digits West has 10 but has missed two or three easy buckets. Wade is not doing enough and their 3 point shooters are not nailing enough threes mainly because they are not getting enough open looks. But Battier has been awful this whole series and so has Allen for the most part. Lebron will have to really
carry them.

They need a bigger presence around the basket Bosh does not need to be taking 3's he is 6'10 he needs to be by the basket making Hibbert/West defend him and pick up fouls. Plus the Pacers seem to want it more if they win this I don't see them losing two in a row to Miami they are a bad matchup for them.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
Pacers are scoring on almost every single possession now.
It looks like when the Pacers decide to score, they get an easy one, they just have to pick a play to run, and they do it.. The Heat are just going like "If we shoot 50 jumpers, we'll hit 20 of them" at the moment.

Come clutch time, there is no doubt which of the two would look in a better shape (If the Heat can keep it close till then!).. The team that EXECUTES!

Erentz

Knows everything! 5 years later.
Pacers have been sloppy imo, far too many sill turnovers, they could end up regretting that, they should have a much bigger lead.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Miami can do with a bit of howard, next season...he is a free agent right now.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
Pacers have been sloppy imo, far too many sill turnovers, they could end up regretting that, they should have a much bigger lead.
Yes they do, but it won't matter. What's important is that they're executing. They are following a plan. They're moving the ball. They're playing with passion.

The Heat didn't show any of that, on their home court!

Very disappointed.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Indiana are playing the better ball, playing with more intensity but they're only 4 points up. Should be a bigger lead.

Erentz

Knows everything! 5 years later.
Yes they do, but it won't matter. What's important is that they're executing. They are following a plan. They're moving the ball. They're playing with passion.

The Heat didn't show any of that, on their home court!

Very disappointed.
The worrying thing for the Pacers, is James could just turn it on all by himself and drag Miami through for a win, it's too close for comfort, it reminds of United when we dominate a game yet repeatedly make stupid decisions(usually by Nani, Young, Valencia and Rooney) in the final third and end up hanging on for dear life.

The great teams kill you off when they have you down, the Pacers are lacking in that department.

JaffyJoe

Miami can do with a bit of howard, next season...he is a free agent right now.
They could if they are getting in the 09-10 Howard not 100% he will recover from that back injury and get back to his previous level plus somebody would need to do a sign/trade with Bosh because they don't have the cap space.

Right now i'm torn I would love to see the Pacer's do it because they are the underdogs but I feel sorry for Lebron he is getting no help and the media will find a way to blame him for this if they where both at their best then fine but Miama are nowhere near their best and Spoelstra has not adapted well during this series good coaches make changes during a series, great coaches make changes during the game. Also the Spurs will beat the Pacer's in 5 or 6 while the heat would somehow give the Spurs a better series imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.