NBA 2014-2015

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Every once in a while Jeff Van Gundy shows why he was a coach in the NBA. He pointed out that the Cavs had Ezeli on James Jones. The Cavs immediately exploited that matchup.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
I really can not believe this is happening. With how God awful the Cavs were defensively at points of this season it is amazing they are doing this to the Warriors. At this point the Warriors might need to go super small. Maybe play Iggy at the 5 something crazy. Nothing is working.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
This Warriors team isn't one of the best teams in NBA history if they can't beat a Cavs team that's missing their two of their three best players. I've got money on them though so I'm hoping Curry's 4th quarter explosion carries over to the next game.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Warriors went down 2-1 to the Grizzlies. This is not over. Good thing for the Warriors is Curry seems to have found his shot, Lee was able to change the game off of the bench and Iggy was fantastic. Plus they made how found a lineup that works with the one they had with Iggy at the 4 and Lee at the 5. The bad is Draymond Green, Harrison Barnes, Andrew Bogut and Festus Ezeli were all awful.

PvsNP

LeBron is amazing, but it's unbelievable how much he gets away with. A slide tackle is now added to the list.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Kerr needs to find a way to up the pace of the game. It's shocking that they're allowing Cavs to dictate the pace of the game when they have the advantage in terms of squad depth.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I have an irrational hate for Dellavedova. He's extremely unlikable.

Surely if LeBron pulls this off it's one of the greatest Finals performances of all-time? His numbers are insane, I'd be happy for him and the whole city of Cleveland if he brings them a first championship since 1964 or something like that. Game 4 will be decisive, Warriors won't climb out of a 3-1 hole if they lose again.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal

Surely if LeBron pulls this off it's one of the greatest Finals performances of all-time? His numbers are insane, I'd be happy for him and the whole city of Cleveland if he brings them a first championship since 1964 or something like that. Game 4 will be decisive, Warriors won't climb out of a 3-1 hole if they lose again.
It will be even more of a fairytale story, what with his two side-kicks going down with injury.

Ole90+3

Yeah, he's the type of player that if your rooting against his team then your going to hate.

Pure hustle player who does all the fundamentals of the game brilliantly.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
LeBron is amazing, but it's unbelievable how much he gets away with. A slide tackle is now added to the list.
Like I said the other night, it disgusts me.

The push offs and the travels are one thing but an actual slide tackle is "good hustle" apparently...

Imagine if some scrub like Ezeli did it to him? Flagrant two.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
LeBron's usage rate through 3 games 44.0%
Allen Iverson's usage rate in the 2001 NBA Finals 37.6%

The fact that the Cavs are in the series lead with one player carrying this much of an offensive burden is insane.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead

The fact that the Cavs are in the series lead with one player carrying this much of an offensive burden is insane.
They could be 3-0 up too, I think the Warriors will wear the Cavs down in 7 now but it all hinges on Game 4, can't see the Warriors winning from 3-1 down.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me

Westbrook was at 38.4% for the whole season. We all understand why Lebron is doing it, Westbrook doing it with the teammates he had though...wow.

PvsNP

They could be 3-0 up too, I think the Warriors will wear the Cavs down in 7 now but it all hinges on Game 4, can't see the Warriors winning from 3-1 down.
I agree, game 4 is the decider. If the Warriors play like they did in the 4th quarter for one half, they should tie it up.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Fair enough, fire away.
I'll stop now, I don't want to derail the thread again. Just pointing it out in the context. It's one thing to read "Westbrook has a usage rate of 38.4%" and it's another to watch James dominate the ball like this for 3 games and then realize that Westbrook's entire season was only a bit lower.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Agree with this. Houston was only the ninth team in history to win a series after being 3-1 down, and none of those nine did it in the Finals. Warriors need to go out there and dictate the tempo of play as they did the entire season.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Yeah, he's the type of player that if your rooting against his team then your going to hate.

Pure hustle player who does all the fundamentals of the game brilliantly.
As an Aussie I'm loving him getting all this attention. He's a pure hustler as you have described.

Kaos

As someone who initially wanted GSW to win this, I've done 180 and am now rooting for the Cavs, the time I wanted to win the NBA the least at the beginning of the regular season. LeBron is a freak of nature, would be a hell of a story if he led Cleveland to its first championship in 50 years with two of his best teammates injured.

Now watch them get swept in the next 3 games...