NBA 2014-2015

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
That elbow pass by Williams is insane, absolutely loved that move.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
The Pistons traded Caron Butler and Shawne Williams for Ersan Ilyasova. I'm not convinced on Ilyasova in the modern NBA, I think he was more at home in the NBA of 3-4 years ago. But, we gave up basically nothing for him. His contract is a minor worry but he's a much better fit than Monroe at the 4. Van Gundy built the Magic by spacing the floor around Howard, hopefully he can do that here around Drummond.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Draymond Green is agressive offensively so far. He needs to be because if he is not shooting and attacking the basket it defeats the whole purpose of going small.

Jagga7

GS playing with a lot more pace and intensity so far. I can't stand Lebron James and his histrionics, hoping for GS win!

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Warriors changing the starting lineup has worked so far. They have been able to get out on transition more than they did in game 2 or 3. Double digit lead even though Curry's shot has not been falling.

Hojoon

Well in. 2-2 bar an absolute monumental feck up. I fancy us to get the win back in Oakland.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
The Warriors might have found a way to play the rest of the series. The only drawback with them going small tonight was Mozgov killing them inside. I think they can live with that as long as they avoid foul trouble.

ZDwyr

Bogut has just been useless. Even when they were getting killed on the rebounds Kerr left him out. 2-2, think the Warriors take it 4-2. LeBron looked tired.

PvsNP

Bogut has just been useless. Even when they were getting killed on the rebounds Kerr left him out. 2-2, think the Warriors take it 4-2. LeBron looked tired.
As did Delly. JR was doing JR things.

Warriors are going to win this series for sure now. This was the most important game for them.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Worrying for the Cavs how relatively easy it was for the Warriors with LeBron seemingly tired. He somehow needs to take this to 7 and then bank on the Warriors to show the inexperience and nervousness they have shown so far in this series.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
He gets two days off now, tired or not he'll be ready for the next game, surely a professional athlete like him can charge the batteries for three more games. I think the series will go the distance, with both teams winning at home.

Jagga7

He gets two days off now, tired or not he'll be ready for the next game, surely a professional athlete like him can charge the batteries for three more games. I think the series will go the distance, with both teams winning at home.
You say that but last in last years series against the Spurs he looked absolutely shattered as Spurs played a high tempo game. I think he has stamina problems.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
TIL me and LeBron aren't as different as I might've thought #PenisGate

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
You say that but last in last years series against the Spurs he looked absolutely shattered as Spurs played a high tempo game. I think he has stamina problems.
He might be tired yes, I won't argue about that but I am tired of people using LeBron's tiredness as a reason for every Cleveland loss now. Cavs win games 2 and 3: wow, LeBron is out of this world, extraordinary performances. Cavs lose game 4: LeBron is tired, so series are over. There are so much more explanations for a loss than one man's stamina.

It's the same in NHL. Chicago loses, their lack of defenseman rotation is costing them. Chicago wins, they've got the best defense in the league. People often draw conclusions far too early. Only four days ago people were saying the lack of experience was gonna cost the Warrios big time and now they're clear favourites again.. It's never that black and white.

Zen

What? Thanks for that.

Warriors have been the favourites throughout the whole series by the way. Their lack of experience made it look harder than it should of been and COULD of cost them the series, but the telling point was game 4.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
You're seriously underestimating how tough a NBA game is.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
From Zach Lowe's column:

• Fun postgame moment: I was in the hallway outside the Warriors locker room, gesturing with my hand to describe a pass one Golden State player had thrown. I stuck my right hand out, and a man passing by at that exact second thought I was reaching for a handshake. He extended his hand to shake mine, realized I had not meant to ask him for a handshake, smiled, and held his hand out until I finally shook it.

It was Usher.

• Usher used a gold microphone to sing the national anthem. Does he always use a gold microphone?

• Actual pregame exchange between Ron Adams and Luke Walton, both Golden State assistants, as Walton walked by Adams on his way to the court:

Adams: “Luke, did you remember to wear deodorant tonight?”

Walton: “Yes.”

Adams: “Good.”
:lol: