NBA 2019-2020

ZDwyr

He's the Novak Djokovic of the NBA though. Constantly feigning injury and looking like he can't continue only to be up moving fine 30 seconds later.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
He's the Novak Djokovic of the NBA though. Constantly feigning injury and looking like he can't continue only to be up moving fine 30 seconds later.
I sweat AD is the softest guy ever, sneeze at his direction and he's yelling like you've just lighted him up in flames.

Great player but just can't stand him.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
No posts in days before the potential (likely?) final game of the season. Not just me who’s found this series incredibly underwhelming? Easily worse than the last couple of series from either team in terms of entertainment.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I've said all along its going 6 but I can't see it now.

arthurka

Lakers having problems. Don't know if it's the weight of Kobe or if the injury to AD is heavier on them.

Bubz27

Great game so far. Since the first, every time Heat pull away Lakers come straight back. Shaping up to be a great 4th.b

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
If this call stands I am turning it off and going to bed as the only explanation is the NBA needs mores games for tha money.

Bubz27

I'm breathless. Butler and LeBron are out on their feet and trading blows. AD is basically out of the game at this point.

Buzzer beater either way this is heading.

Bubz27

21 seconds. Heat ball, down by 1. Butler wins this I think.

Bubz27

Mid range, shoot the jumper! I can't believe he ended it like that. Cowardly.

SinNombre

The Heat are not winning 4-3 from 4-1 down but if they somehow manage it, it would be a comeback for the ages given how much weaker they are supposed to be.

Who was the last NBA champions without a clear top 10 player in the league?

Bubz27

What a game though. Won't be able to stay up for 6 or 7 so that's annoying.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Amazing game, amazing performances from both Lebron and Butler who is playing out of his mind this series. Delighted that this will continue for at least one more game.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
What. A. Game. Fantastic entertainment, well done to the Heat. Looked like they’d thrown it away in the 4th but I think it was just Butler needing a rest before giving it a final push. Absolutely loving watching him carry this team.
Surely Butler is in that conversation now?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The Heat are not winning 4-3 from 4-1 down but if they somehow manage it, it would be a comeback for the ages given how much weaker they are supposed to be.

Have you been paying attention at Jimmy? I think we can put that "not clear top 10 in the league" stuff into the trash where it belongs

ZDwyr

KD, Davis, Giannis, LeBron, Curry, Harden, Kawhi, Luka are all better I would say. That's 8. Then you have Butler, Jokic, Embiid and Dame battling for the final two spots. Maybe a few others I missed.

Bubz27

Amazing that the next game is tomorrow. AD hobbling, Jimmy looks tight af, LeBron was tired too.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Is Dragic an option for the next game?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Some reports say maybe if it goes to game 7. Personally, I don't see him coming this series from that kind of injury
Thanks. Would have loved to see both teams at full strength. But with Nunn getting back into shape, it might not be that much of a loss.