NBA 2019-2020

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
You provoked mother nature and she answered.:lol:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
What the hell will Lakers do if Kawhi doesn’t sign there? Will they really fill out their roster with Trey Burke and a bunch of randoms? There’s basically nobody left in free agency.

mav_9me

What the hell will Lakers do if Kawhi doesn’t sign there? Will they really fill out their roster with Trey Burke and a bunch of randoms? There’s basically nobody left in free agency.

ZDwyr

Reunite Boogie and AD

Sarni

FFS how long does he take?
He's an absolute legend among all remaining 29 NBA teams if he ends up NOT signing with the Lakers though. Him not signing for and not letting Raptors and Clippers know earlier doesn't really hurt them that much as they'd not be big free agency players anyway (Raptors would have no cap space, and Clippers only wanted him apparently, and would just roll over the cap space to next year while still having a good team) but Lakers would be left with a ton of cap space and feck all to sign.

Sarni

Oubre isn't really available, he's restricted. Boogie is ruined by injuries. Danny Green and Marcus Morris are good indeed. I think Green is focused on Dallas though. I'm very surprised Morris hasn't signed with anybody yet.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
He's an absolute legend among all remaining 29 NBA teams if he ends up NOT signing with the Lakers though. Him not signing for and not letting Raptors and Clippers know earlier doesn't really hurt them that much as they'd not be big free agency players anyway (Raptors would have no cap space, and Clippers only wanted him apparently, and would just roll over the cap space to next year while still having a good team) but Lakers would be left with a ton of cap space and feck all to sign.
We'd still be a better team than the Clippers without Kawhi. But yeah agreed, he'd really feck us over if he stays with the Raptors now. I guess if you're undecided, you're undecided though. Can't really blame him in that case.

Enigma_87

You know who
Oubre isn't really available, he's restricted. Boogie is ruined by injuries. Danny Green and Marcus Morris are good indeed. I think Green is focused on Dallas though. I'm very surprised Morris hasn't signed with anybody yet.
I always found Danny Green really underwhelming and for 10m cap there are much better options out there IMO. Morris and Oubre are the best out of that lot(considering Kawhi is either off to Lakers or staying put).

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
I always found Danny Green really underwhelming and for 10m cap there are much better options out there IMO. Morris and Oubre are the best out of that lot(considering Kawhi is either off to Lakers or staying put).
Fully agree.

Sarni

Green is limited but he's a good defender and a good shooter. Not much else but what he does he does well.

Sarni

We'd still be a better team than the Clippers without Kawhi. But yeah agreed, he'd really feck us over if he stays with the Raptors now. I guess if you're undecided, you're undecided though. Can't really blame him in that case.
Really depends on who else joins, I think. You have three players under contract. Two of them are a level above anything Clippers have but still, they have great depth and chemistry.

Clippers with Kawhi would be better than current Lakers, assuming you get mid-range talent from free agency (not much else to get really and you have no assets to acquire any talent via trade for the next 7 years).

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
We're matching for Oubre, just waiting for him to accept an offer so we don't end up overpaying him.

Don't think anyone would actually offer him the max.

Sarni

We're matching for Oubre, just waiting for him to accept an offer so we don't end up overpaying him.

Don't think anyone would actually offer him the max.
$15million a year. Money has dried up too, if Kawhi goes to Lakers then nobody bar Dallas has cap space AND desire to pay significant amount of money for players (Clippers would rather get young assets/picks to absorb deals I guess).

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
$15million a year. Money has dried up too, if Kawhi goes to Lakers then nobody bar Dallas has cap space AND desire to pay significant amount of money for players (Clippers would rather get young assets/picks to absorb deals I guess).
Yeah, no point in out bidding ourself and just let Oubre realise how dry the market is.

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
He's a really solid player. He's probably waiting to see where Kawhi ends up. If he stays in Toronto I can see Morris and Green signing with the Lakers.

AFC NimbleThumb

Danny Green makes his decision once Kahwi does. If Kahwi stays in Toronto they’ll keep Green, if not the well for him runs dry.

Boogie’s game doesn’t gel with this NBA stylisticly but he had some great games & some terrible ones for the Warriors last season. Killed Denver/Portland Centers!? can’t remember which but dropped nearly 30 on them. Needs to wait & find the most cap & playing time or join AD in LA.

Morris is a strange one, don’t think the cap he should command is there now. His character is needed in a certain environment but I think he’d be wasted on a middling team, he’d get stats but he’d quickly become frustrated.

Oubré, not really seen much of the guy. Supreme arm sleeves in games is cool i guess.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Anyone watching the game or watched the game?

Can anyone tell me how Zion and RJ did along with the other prospects? I was not able to see the game sadly.

Heard Zion got injured is it bad?

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
So just saw highlights from the game and one note to take is my man Mitchell Robinson had Zion locked down all game!

Love his potential he is so good.

Also Zion should lose some weight because him jumping around with all that weight is bound to cause an injury.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Stylish from Leonard