NBA 2019-2020

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
GOD DAM!! I still wish Lavine would of been in it for a rematch!

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Very good so far as well. That dunk from Jones Jr was unreal. 3 50s in a row for Gordon.

SportingCP96

Supports
That’s the best dunk I have seen! Jesus Christ.

SportingCP96

Supports
If I am Aaron Gordon I never do a dunk contest again! What an absolute robbery

HTG

Supports
Bayern
How could the judges screw this one up so bad?

Bubz27

DJJ doesn't even look like he thinks he should've won.

SportingCP96

Supports
That is daylight robbery. How do you come to that decision? Like what?

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
DJJ should have won it on the previous dunk but that was crap judging at the end.

Hope Gordon comes back next year and finally wins it

Bubz27

DJJ should have won it on the previous dunk but that was crap judging at the end.

Nah, Gordon was 50s all the way through.

DWade gave Gordon a 9 for his Heat boy to win.

SportingCP96

Supports

Hell no. Aaron Gordon was Robbed TWICE! If I am him I don’t come back again for the slam dunk contest, he has nothing more to prove. Dwade helped his Miami boy out

stepic

PG West
SG Jordan
SF Durant
PF LeBron
C Wilt

Glad Jones jr won tbh. Too many over the backs from Gordon. And he knocked Tacko’s head despite what the commentators were banging on about

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
PG West
SG Jordan
SF Durant
PF LeBron
C Wilt

Glad Jones jr won tbh. Too many over the backs from Gordon. And he knocked Tacko’s head despite what the commentators were banging on about
DJj didn't bring in anything new. Wade fixed it for him, AG should have won this.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Hell no. Aaron Gordon was Robbed TWICE! If I am him I don’t come back again for the slam dunk contest, he has nothing more to prove. Dwade helped his Miami boy out
I didn’t think his second last dunk deserved a 50, thought DJJ should have won it there. But out of the two last ones Gordon should have taken it and imo he was slightly better overall.

Judging at this is always crap though, they really need a new system

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Aaron Gordon robbed again

This time we know who the culprit is :lol: :devil:

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Gordon is the best dunk contest participant in the history imo.

Wade is a twat and always has been. But the scoring was a joke throughout, as per usual. Giving 50s for everything; Dwight's basic two hander getting a 49; deciding to rig it at the end and couldn't even do that.

DJJ was great though. Real shame that he is not getting the recognition he deserves because of the controversy.

Last edited:

SportingCP96

Supports
Gordon is the best dunk contest participant in the history imo.

Wade is a twat and always has been. But the scoring was a joke throughout, as per usual. Giving 50s for everything; Dwight's basic two hander getting a 49; deciding to rig it at the end and couldn't even do that.

DJJ was great though. Real shame that he is not getting the recognition he deserves because of the controversy.
I could agree with your first point.

Most people just do very basic dunks and what makes him stand out is he usually does something different or a unique dunk. DJJ (who was fantastic in his own right) had like 3 similar dunks ad they all got scored the same.

Dwade was a twat for this one as the judges allegedly planned to give them the same score on the final dunk so that it would be a tie but one person *cough Wade didn’t follow through

SportingCP96

Supports
It was similar but he did it better. Gordon’s last dunk was a 50 imo, but his second to last dunk wasn’t and it should have ended
there I thought.
To be fair though that one dunk Gordan did where they through it off the side of the backboard and he grabbed it spun around and dunked it was by far the best dunk of the night and I thought it was over once he did that. He even took his shoes off as if to say “that’s it it’s over”

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
To be fair though that one dunk Gordan did where they through it off the side of the backboard and he grabbed it spun around and dunked it was by far the best dunk of the night and I thought it was over once he did that. He even took his shoes off as if to say “that’s it it’s over”
Absolutely

Though jumping over Tacko Fall was madness, too

I also happen to think Howard's first dunk was a lot more impressive than it lookes, it was one of the most difficult dunks

SportingCP96

Supports
Absolutely

Though jumping over Tacko Fall was madness, too

I also happen to think Howard's first dunk was a lot more impressive than it lookes, it was one of the most difficult dunks
I agree with that but his other dunks were average so not surprised he was eliminated. I just feel like at worst they should have been co winners.