NBA 2019-2020

ZDwyr

:lol: at the hot takes after 1 game , the Charles and Pierce special
I'll stick with my prediction. I still believe the Lakers are not that good. Although if Dame is injured or even hampered then that obviously changes things.

Wonder who the new Sixers coach will be
Harsh on Brown but yeah, he'll probably go. The Philly front office have just destroyed their chances.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Harsh on Brown but yeah, he'll probably go. The Philly front office have just destroyed their chances.

Agreed about front office but surely a good coach should be making more of this roster . They are painful to watch on offence

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Sixers couldn't win the second quarter despite Tatum sitting out the whole quarter , that is pretty damn awful really.

ZDwyr

Agreed about front office but surely a good coach should be making more of this roster . They are painful to watch on offence
Maybe...but at the same time he's got a bunch of pieces that don't fit together and no spacing.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Awful loss for the sixers and a sweep is coming. Weird that Philly fans are much more patient with their NBA team than they are with the Eagles

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Harden himself was great last night despite the poor shooting. If they stay locked in on defence throughout the post-season, they're going somewhere. I'm just taking it one game at a time though.

Sidenote; this made my smile so much. Russ' energy is infectious. I don't think I've ever seen Harden that hyped on the bench :lol:

I'm so happy that there seems to be another Rockets fan here, it felt so lonely with all the GSW fans.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Yeah I loved that. And agree, Harden still played well, strong on defense, kept creating for the rest of the team and a couple of really entertaining no-look assists.

Also. How fecking cool was Westbrook's outfit there? Look at this:
Aye it's super cool.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Yes I have a PS4 . How do you do it through it
I’m not sure where you live, but in the UK, you can’t download the NBA app. So I had to make a new PS account with a Hong Kong location, which I just use if I want to watch the app. Then it’s just one of many apps you can download in the PS store.

This is the guide that I used and list of countries where the app works:
The NBA Game Time PS3/PS4 application is available for International League Pass now, however you will need to create an account for either Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan or Thailand. If you do not have one for these countries please follow these steps.

1) Go to USERS ---> CREATE NEW USER

2) Select the name you want under that user and select OK. Then select your newly created user, the PS3 will ask you to log out of your selected account, click YES.

3) Go to PSN and select SIGN UP

4) Click CREATE NEW ACCOUNT and follow the prompts -Date of Birth -Online ID (must be different from your current ID) -Email/Password (If your Email is attached to your current ID you will need to create an account with a different Email) -Name/Address (The address does not need to be a billing address and just needs to be in the country listed above)

5) Once you created an account, go to the Playstation Store and do a search for NBA Game Time and download the application. Then you can use the application and sign into the application with your NBA Game Time username and password.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Fun game 3. Boston didn’t shoot as well as they have in the first couple, so Philly got the opportunity to grind their way to a close game. But they don’t have any playmakers or shooters so tactics were really just to pass to Embiid and hope he would get fouled. It felt proper shithouse, like if Mourinho was in the NBA. And it still wasn’t enough.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Heat are such a well coached team with a terrific roster full of quality young players plus vets. They are the absolute opposite of the sixers . Jimmy Buttler definitely made the right call

Zen

Impressed with how well the Rockets are casually handling of the regular teams most impressive teams with relative ease, without Westbrook.

Also, the Heat... but pretty sure the Bucks and LA teams come up trumps when it matters to both these teams.

RooneyLegend

In a shocking turn of events, Carmelo Anthony might be the best defender on the Portland side. He's the only one that seems to have the ability to deal with James or Anthony.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Disgusting defense in third and awful offense in fourth and we are done. Honestly can’t see this going in any other direction than easy 4-1 for the Lakers.

Fracture90

So apparently Clipers Montrezl Harrell said "bitch ass white boy" to Luka Doncic. Just seen it on reddit. Really ill-advised from him to do so in the light of the racial equality movement.

R.E.D.

So apparently Clipers Montrezl Harrell said "bitch ass white boy" to Luka Doncic. Just seen it on reddit. Really ill-advised from him to do so in the light of the racial equality movement.
I saw it right after the game and I'm surprised it's hasn't been a big story. I only saw Jay Williams talk about it. If Luka had said something like that he would be suspended before the game was over and I don't know if he would be able to play a NBA game again in a near future. Talk about double standard.

Fracture90

I saw it right after the game and I'm surprised it's hasn't been a big story. I only saw Jay Williams talk about it. If Luka had said something like that he would be suspended before the game was over and I don't know if he would be able to play a NBA game again in a near future. Talk about double standard.
Rapaport and Barnes also commented on in from what i could gather, but no one else.

Should be suspended.
Appropriate thing would be for him to apologize.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This made me laugh.

Seriously though, I haven't seen anybody defend Harden 1-on-1 as good as Dort this series.