NBA 2020-2021

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
via the play in system @edcunited1878 mentioned above.
Gotta be top 12 for that. Just admit it, your take was as wrong as that on Josh Allen.

At least the Pistons made some good offseason moves. Playoff contenders surely? ;)

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

I guess this was coming. What I'm surprised with is the fact that this happened so soon.
If that’s because of Harden’s stripclub visit it should be a forfeit, not a postponement.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Any games from last night that were worth watching? Please reply directly to this or PM me as I'm trying to avoid scores.

I had a notification on my phone about how Celtics - Bucks ended, so I'm watching the 4th quarter of that one now. Will probably watch another game after that so would appreciate any recommendation.

freeurmind

weak willed
Any games from last night that were worth watching? Please reply directly to this or PM me as I'm trying to avoid scores.

I had a notification on my phone about how Celtics - Bucks ended, so I'm watching the 4th quarter of that one now. Will probably watch another game after that so would appreciate any recommendation.
Denver-Sacramento was also good.

Deery

Dreary
No Celtics fans on here?

How do you think they’ll fair out this season?

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Denver-Sacramento was also good.
Cheers, will watch now. I know nothing about Sacramento tbh but always worth watching Jokic.

Bucks-Celtics was such a great finish. :lol: at Giannis, he seemed to do everything right in the fourth quarter until the last ten seconds.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Awful game by Portland, never seen Dame so unproductive. It will take time for this team to get some coherence with many new players and seemingly new system.

LaMelo looks like he will be super streaky. He will follow up 22-7-12 performances with 1-4-3.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Tell that to my 2012-2019 self.
oh my god 7 whole years where you also had high draft picks? you guys are so spoiled you don't even realize it.

the Pistons haven't won a single playoff game since 2008. not one game in a time when the lakers have 3 championships and 4 finals appearances. in this time they've never picked higher than 7th. in fact, they have only had a top 7 pick twice since 1982 while the lakers have has 5 since 2014.

Yet you don't see me constantly bemoaning how unfair it is to be a Pistons fan. And you don't see fans of Charlotte/Orlando/Washington/Atlanta complaining either.

Its lakers fans who picked the best franchise and feel cheated when they don't win a title every three years. Im glad you are a Texans fan so I can still respect you. The lakers have by far the most insufferable fans. 0-82 confirmed

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
oh my god 7 whole years where you also had high draft picks? you guys are so spoiled you don't even realize it.

the Pistons haven't won a single playoff game since 2008. not one game in a time when the lakers have 3 championships and 4 finals appearances. in this time they've never picked higher than 7th. in fact, they have only had a top 7 pick twice since 1982 while the lakers have has 5 since 2014.

Yet you don't see me constantly bemoaning how unfair it is to be a Pistons fan. And you don't see fans of Charlotte/Orlando/Washington/Atlanta complaining either.

Its lakers fans who picked the best franchise and feel cheated when they don't win a title every three years. Im glad you are a Texans fan so I can still respect you. The lakers have by far the most insufferable fans. 0-82 confirmed
And here I am trying to determine if the Timberwolves have actually been successful with that one playoff win between 2005 and 2020.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

I was just kidding mate. Not my fault either you support a franchise that can’t get its shit together. Not looking good for this season either I’m afraid, I really don’t get their offseason moves tbh. Hey at least you had the Red Wings and Datsyuk in the 00s! The less said about the Lions the better I’m afraid.

I don’t think I complain much about the down years either, it makes you enjoy the good ones even more. But you’re talking to a 2000-2018 Liverpool fan on a forum full of Utd gloryhunters so that’s one thing I can’t be accused of :D The Lakers are because of young Kobe when I was barely 7 years old; can’t change that anymore.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I was just kidding mate. Not my fault either you support a franchise that can’t get its shit together. Not looking good for this season either I’m afraid, I really don’t get their offseason moves tbh. Hey at least you had the Red Wings and Datsyuk in the 00s! The less said about the Lions the better I’m afraid.

I don’t think I complain much about the down years either, it makes you enjoy the good ones even more. But you’re talking to a 2000-2018 Liverpool fan on a forum full of Utd gloryhunters so that’s one thing I can’t be accused of :D The Lakers are because of young Kobe when I was barely 7 years old; can’t change that anymore.
The lakers couldn't get their shit together. The only reason they are good now is because they are based in LA and have historic prestige that makes players like Shaq and LeBron want to sign there. They were just as mismanaged as the Pistons until LeBron showed up.

Moby

Dick

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Are you laughing at me or with me? :nervous:

The Wolves and Kings are so bad that Eboue didn't even think about listing them.
With. Eboues hatred for Lakers makes me laugh everytime.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
The lakers couldn't get their shit together. The only reason they are good now is because they are based in LA and have historic prestige that makes players like Shaq and LeBron want to sign there. They were just as mismanaged as the Pistons until LeBron showed up.
And I love it. Everyone wants to be in LA! :cool:

Merry Christmas man!

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot

I love the hate :D

ZDwyr

I'd argue they still are...although maybe not after Detroit's post-season moves. Rob Pelinka is an idiot who fell ass-backwards into LeBron (and, consequently, AD).

Zen

Not gonna lie just googled that Pelinka dude, all this time I've been thinking it was Bob Lowe hanging around Magic & co.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I'll gladly take that idiot who had the best off-season of any GM out there.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Wiseman is making a good first impression so far.

Bubz27

I'll gladly take that idiot who had the best off-season of any GM out there.
Yeah, weird comments made. I'm no expert by any means but since Magic, Bob Lowe (Rob Hope) or Pelinka, whoever it is, has made a championship winning team after being led a merry dance by Kawhi last summer. Then this off-season, seems to have strengthened.

For what it's worth, I do think we'll miss Javale and Dwight and still aren't a great shooting team. But we'll still be there or thereabouts come playoffs/finals hopefully.

ZDwyr

But he doesn't have to do anything? He is at the Lakers and has AD and LeBron. Of course he strengthened the team. Guys like Gasol and Wes Matthews want to win a championship and live in L.A so they join. He literally doesn't have to do anything. I think Lakers fans are a bit oblivious to how much of an advantage they have. Give me Presti's off-season over Pelinka's in terms of actual work done.

Anyway, the Warriors are no good.

Bubz27

But he doesn't have to do anything? He is at the Lakers and has AD and LeBron. Of course he strengthened the team. Guys like Gasol and Wes Matthews want to win a championship and live in L.A so they join. He literally doesn't have to do anything. I think Lakers fans are a bit oblivious to how much of an advantage they have. Give me Presti's off-season over Pelinka's in terms of actual work done.

And I guess he just lucked out getting LeBron and AD in the first place?

Building a winning roster a week after free agency isn't easy but he did it. And then seemingly improved on that.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

So you wouldn’t give the Lakers GM credit for anything just because it’s the Lakers, is basically what it comes down to. No reasonable debate to be had in that case.