NBA 2021-2022

Skåre Willoch

I hate everything about game 2.

The four (?) incredibly dubious early fouls on Jaylen and Grant Williams (Dray?!) were shocking, and forced the C's to pull out of "open" blocks etc.

I'm not saying they lost because of it, but it's still incredibly annoying.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Meh this Celtics fouls thing is such bullcrap. Celtics play the most physical game in the league and then cry when for once they don’t get the calls. The fouls had nothing to do with them turning the ball over 18 times. Total foul count was 18-17 at the end and free throws were in favour of Warriors 20-17. Worst thing is this new idea where everyone says that well I don’t think that the fouls decided the game as if saying that changes what you are trying to imply

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Darwin Ham was allegedly during his introductory press conference and potentially under the influence of narcotics. Apparently Russell Westbrook has at some point in his career played defense to even an acceptable level.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Stephen A will get JJ Redick booted off ESPN one of these days if he keeps embarrassing him like this :lol:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Since the Celtics apparently decided to focus on Green, should he give us the most beautiful flopping performance of the playoff?

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
This is going to be over in the1st quarter if the Dubs don't buck up.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
That was an awful 1st half. Can't believe the Dubs only down 12.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Being 12 behind while Celtics are shooting 57% is not so bad. Let's see if Celtics can stop that usual 3rd quarter flurry.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Tatum has missed so many layups, on top of it he doesn't get back on defense which has lead to so many 4 on 5 opportunities.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Steph has been incredible in these finals but what kind of defence are the celtics playing on him.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Wtf is Steve Kerr doing putting first Curry and then Thompson on the bench while both are shooting the lights out.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Thought Dubs had a chance going into the 4th but Celtics were just better. All on the line on Friday methinks.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Game 3 kind of went more like I expected the series to go overall. Warriors to get outdone on athleticism & size. Can’t win when you are -16 on rebounds & -26 on points in the paint

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
I see Bayless is at it again. This time he's ragging on Steph. It can never be that a team plays well to win, it's always got to be somebody bottled it or choked. He's just an awful human being.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Warriors need three great shooting nights to win this series. Can't see it happening personally. Draymond will get ejected next game and idiots like skip will focus on Steph no mvp. Brown and Tatum should be the focus. Brilliant players who play for a trash franchise unfortunately.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
That’s wild, I’ve never heard of a rim being off.

I see Bayless is at it again. This time he's ragging on Steph. It can never be that a team plays well to win, it's always got to be somebody bottled it or choked. He's just an awful human being.
The N in ESPN now stands for Narratives. The games are no longer a story.

ZDwyr

Robert Williams and those blocks :drool: Such a boss defending the paint.
He's been great. However, it sounds like he's playing through a decent amount of pain. He admitted that the two days off have been really important for him to recover and the smaller gap between Games 3 and 4 mean he may struggle to play.