NBA 2021-2022

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Still Sacramento should have and could have beaten the Lakers
Only because the local hotel staff poisoned Kobe!

I'm just glad we don't have to listen to cow bells anymore in that stadium.

I didn't know that crooked ref claimed that game 6 was rigged. But I think the NBA was rigged, and may still be (i don't really watch anymore).

Shaq used to put his arms up holding the ball in the post, he'd turn so that his elbow hit the defender in the face, score, and get a free throw. I would burst out laughing watching the games. Then Shaq moved to Phoenix and all the sudden that's an offensive foul. Watch game 1 of the playoff series where he was eliminated, i remember the look of confusion on Shaq's face as he ran back down the court after the call, looking at all the refs in turn with his hands out, asking what gives.

Last edited:

mav_9me

Don't know if posted, Boston are 3-0 in elimination games and Warriors are 0-3 in road closeout games. Game 7 it is.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Don't know if posted, Boston are 3-0 in elimination games and Warriors are 0-3 in road closeout games. Game 7 it is.
Boston haven't lost 2 games in a row in these playoffs either.

Oh wait.....

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Warriors started off shit, missing shots while Boston were hot. Yet the Warriors soar from 12 down and lead by 5 after one quarter as Boston's shooting went cold. Also, Draymond actually made a 3-point shot.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Draymond tries to get too cute at times, trying some behind the back pass on a fastbreak and commits a turnover.

Celtics getting into foul trouble. Thinking this game might get to a blowout stage soon.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Haven't seen a finals team with as loose handles as the celtics. This looks done.

ZDwyr

Terrible by Boston.

They need a competent ball-handler. Too many turnovers and no one to try and control the pace when things are getting out of hand.

sidsutton

Draymond tries to get too cute at times, trying some behind the back pass on a fastbreak and commits a turnover.

Celtics getting into foul trouble. Thinking this game might get to a blowout stage soon.
Already there by the looks of it. Gotta love the Boston dude who is a -23 in 6 minutes of play. Was he throwing it in his own basket?

edcunited1878

Warriors smell it....and can taste it. They took a good hit early, but they are locked in. Plenty of game remaining, but Celtics have to get the crowd in it and up the intensity. This is do or die in NBA Finals...can't be this flat. Close out games in Finals just hit different and Warriors are hitting so far.

edcunited1878

The bench support for Celtics we saw against Miami and earlier this series from White and Williams had hit rock bottom.

Right now, Warriors have a huge lead, but cannot be so careless with the ball.

Darkhorsez

Experience is showing up again for Warriors. But this guy Wiggins has been amazing so far at both ends of the court. Really impressive. Green has stepped up in the last 2 games too. Can’t see Celtics coming back.

edcunited1878

Boston got better shots up, while Warriors had too many empty possessions via turnovers and poor offense. Glad Boston competed at a high level in the 3rd.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Golden state defense has won them this chip. Great job forcing turnovers, led by Wiggins and draymond

edcunited1878

Far from over, but Celtics need to push the pace and hope Warriors get cold very quick.

Tatum has a long, long way to go to be considered a top player.