NBA 2022-2023

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
What a moment for Finland and naturally for Markkanen himself, representing the Jazz as a starter at the All-Star Game in Salt Lake City. Funny fact the ASG was held in both Chicago and Cleveland when he was there. Knowing how easy-going and humble he is, I'm sure he's going to enjoy the weekend without any pressure (not sure you could feel pressured at such an event anyway). Hope he stays healthy, keeps those numbers up for the rest of the regular season and grabs that MIP award. And who knows, maybe the Jazz push themselves to a play-in spot. Although the deadline trades did not strengthen the roster for this season.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Dame wins the three point contest. I had a bet that Huerter would outscore Tatum. Yikes

The camera zooming in on Julius Randles kid after his brickfest was a highlight

Last edited:

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Agreed in general but I feel this one was better than it has been recently.
McClung was nice, but the problem is that the stars are dodging the dunk contests and even when they join, they make it all about the gimmicks instead of doing actual great dunks like what McClung did.

And no offense to McClung, but seriously, he’s a NBA player? Thought he was just a G league player.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
McClung was nice, but the problem is that the stars are dodging the dunk contests and even when they join, they make it all about the gimmicks instead of doing actual great dunks like what McClung did.

And no offense to McClung, but seriously, he’s a NBA player? Thought he was just a G league player.
Agreed on every point.

R'hllor

Watching LAC vs Kings, this shit is hella fun, bet if they would start throwing ball blindfolded, still no misses.

Update: :lol: What are Clippers doing, felt like Kings scored 10 points in 10 sec

Update: Anyone watching this, holy shit game went in OT, Monk saved it with a 3 / 153:153 regular time.

How the feck is that not travel by PG haha

Kings clutch defence = leave Westbrook unguarded OT number 2

Last edited:

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Celtics vs. 76ers was absolutely fantastic. I’d love this for the 2-3 series in the East.

The last five seconds were pure insanity. :lol:

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Dallas losing to Lakers at home. And people actually thought Dallas were better after this trade, they're worse now with no defense and two ball hogs.

I said it before, Lakers are in it for the playoffs! They're going to be tough now for anyone.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
it just amazes me how poorly built this dallas side is.....slow team that cant defend, it just doesnt make any sense. You can take an amateur center and a guy will easily have 10 rebounds against them.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
What a comeback by Lakers. I had money on them and Hawks -3.5, did not expect it would be Hawks to let me down a couple of hours ago when Lakers were down by 27.

Mavs have no shot in the playoffs though. Zero defense. Lakers may have a shot at the play-in now even if it means a few extra playoffs games against Nuggets or Grizzlies (though they might actually have a shot at beating Grizzlies if they get the 7th seed somehow).

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Dubs tried to throw it away again with 3 turnovers in the last 40 seconds, but managed to hold on. Thought they were cooked when Wolves went up double digits at start of the 4th.

Good win!

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Turned off the game when we were 20+ points down early in the second Q, ffs.

We really needed that W. Nice little win streak going on, just 1 game behind the play-in spots now. Let's fecking go.

Real Name

What do we make of Westbrook to Clippers?

Competition in the west is fierce as it is and they could do with Mann instead of Westbrook potentially ruining them.
2 games in which they conceded about 300 points. It's not all due to Westbrook of course but he played a massive amount of time. Couldn't mean anything but.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Finally putting together a run of nice results to get close to the play-in spots and now James is likely injured for several weeks :( feck sake.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
What do we make of Westbrook to Clippers?

Competition in the west is fierce as it is and they could do with Mann instead of Westbrook potentially ruining them.
2 games in which they conceded about 300 points. It's not all due to Westbrook of course but he played a massive amount of time. Couldn't mean anything but.
This is nonsense.

And as someone who usually doesn't care about the Lakers, I'm very much now invested in seeing them celebrate a 2nd round exit as "proof" that Westbrook was the one "holding them back" instead of Anthony Davis' knees

Real Name

This is nonsense.

And as someone who usually doesn't care about the Lakers, I'm very much now invested in seeing them celebrate a 2nd round exit as "proof" that Westbrook was the one "holding them back" instead of Anthony Davis' knees
They need to make the playoff first but I get what you mean. :)

I'm not so into NBA to know all this, stories around Westbrook are polarizing but who knows he may flourish in the Clippers. Saying that they will have a hell of a competition. Standings at the moment stack them vs the Suns. Of course that might and will change till the end.

ZDwyr

Kyrie is so overrated by casual NBA fans. Mavs are going nowhere if they re-sign him and build around him and Luka.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Wow Dubs won. I went to bed at half time disgusted with their performance and then woke up this morning to find out they not only won but won with ease.

Shocked, but definitely pleased. Great start to the day.