NBA 2023-2024

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It's kind of funny that the NBA sanctioning Morant may be the reason why the Grizzlies get a star through the draft.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Any of you lot follow the BBL? Me and the boy are off to watch a game next week

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It's kind of funny that the NBA sanctioning Morant may be the reason why the Grizzlies get a star through the draft.
I think Adams doesn’t go down injured and they don’t chase Brooks out of town they could probably stay afloat until his return but losing Adams, Ja, Brooks and Tyus Jones from last season’s team is too big an upheaval.

ExoduS

Who looks the best so far? Celtics, Nuggets and 76s? Dallas is looking good and Minnesota appears to be getting better.

Suns do appear to miss CP3.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
First of all I'd be livid if we were that bad this season even after he came back. Second, do we even have the pick this season

We're a much better team with Adams and Clarke, even sans Ja

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Couldn't win on the road last year. Can't win at home this year.

R'hllor

I think they fecked them self with how they using him, saw somewhere how Bones will suffer now and placed in DNP mode, i mean on one hand feels sorry for a kid, seemed he played okeyish on other hand he is catching karma strays.

Just saw Denver bench scored 8 pts, what the actual feck lul, then again shit bench in regular season is Malone`s bread and butter.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Seems Clippers shot themselves in the foot by getting Harden.
They look awful to say the least. One of Harden/Westbrook needs to come off the bench and lead the 2nd unit because with all 4 of their "superstars" on the court it is bad as it gets. Zero pace, very little ball movement, awful spacing, lot of iso and I don't even wanna start talking about how bad they look while defending.

The thing is, I think it should be Harden off the bench because Russ looks and plays much better. Last night Harden had a plus/minus of -28 in 29 minutes on the floor against the depleted Grizzlies team who weren't even shooting that well. Whoever ends up on the bench is likely to implode, so you have that as well but they just have to convince one of them and put Mann or Powell in the starting lineup to get some balance. If they actually put Russ on the bench (as it was with the Lakers), this time he has every right to be upset because he doesn't deserve it the way he's been playing since coming to the Clippers.

And that is not all, they don't have their own first-round draft pick until 2030, they don't have any noticeable young talent, while all of Harden, Russ, PG and Kawhi are old and become free agents in the summer. So, good luck with rebuilding.

Real Name

They look awful to say the least. One of Harden/Westbrook needs to come off the bench and lead the 2nd unit because with all 4 of their "superstars" on the court it is bad as it gets. Zero pace, very little ball movement, awful spacing, lot of iso and I don't even wanna start talking about how bad they look while defending.

The thing is, I think it should be Harden off the bench because Russ looks and plays much better. Last night Harden had a plus/minus of -28 in 29 minutes on the floor against the depleted Grizzlies team who weren't even shooting that well. Whoever ends up on the bench is likely to implode, so you have that as well but they just have to convince one of them and put Mann or Powell in the starting lineup to get some balance. If they actually put Russ on the bench (as it was with the Lakers), this time he has every right to be upset because he doesn't deserve it the way he's been playing since coming to the Clippers.

And that is not all, they don't have their own first-round draft pick until 2030, they don't have any noticeable young talent, while all of Harden, Russ, PG and Kawhi are old and become free agents in the summer. So, good luck with rebuilding.
Its really boom or bust for them.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Ant is that guy. Loved this :lol:

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Impressed with the Wolves this year, but after last night's loss for the Dubs, Steph must be wondering what he's got to do to win. The Warriors have played 11 games and not one player on the team apart from him has scored over 20 points in any game. That's ridiculous!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Impressed with the Wolves this year, but after last night's loss for the Dubs, Steph must be wondering what he's got to do to win. The Warriors have played 11 games and not one player on the team apart from him has scored over 20 points in any game. That's ridiculous!
They've had a run of tough teams. Cavs twice recently, Wolves twice now and then you have OKC twice waiting for you. Curry needs to go for 50 for you to win those games the way his teammates are playing at the moment.

JPRouve

Scout
You need to upgrade on Wiggins. Maybe someone like Paul George could be a target at the trade deadline or maybe KAT?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Should have kept Poole.

:lol:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He's only done it twice in 10 games and in one of those it took him 23 shots to get his 27 points.

Not sure how much "help" that would be.
I was just kidding. He’s a poor player but perfect for what Wizards are trying to do, which isn’t much.

JPRouve

Scout
Poole reminds me Wiggins with the Wolves. He can score on any given night but it is likely to be ineffective, on few occasions I have seen him look like competent team defender but it's not his usual game, he can create for others but again it's done efficiently. It's the kind of guy that a middling NBA team would be happy to have as their 6th or 7th man, someone that can put points against the opposition bench.

JPRouve

Scout

Hopefully it's nothing.

R'hllor

What in the name of WWE is going on at GSW vs Wolves

Edit: nvm that was an hour ago lul

Last edited:

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
What in the name of WWE is going on at GSW vs Wolves

Edit: nvm that was an hour ago lul
Draymond and Klay didn't think it was fair that Steph got the night off and they didn't.

Last edited:

R'hllor

Holy shit Jokic having such a piss poor game, dunno is it wrist but everything seems short even at the rim

slored1

Is there a more insufferable cnut than Draymond in the NBA? He's a hyper-aggressive weirdo with an insane ego.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Holy shit Jokic having such a piss poor game, dunno is it wrist but everything seems short even at the rim
One assist away from yet another triple double. Even when it looks like he’s having a quiet game, his stat line is crazy.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
For what my 2 cents is worth, Denver just look so solid even when Jokic isn’t at his best. They look like they haven’t even started getting out of first gear and their roster looks so strong, they’re also very good in the periods of a game when they bring on the 2nd string. You can’t see anyone matching them when it will come to the playoffs & best of series.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
For what my 2 cents is worth, Denver just look so solid even when Jokic isn’t at his best. They look like they haven’t even started getting out of first gear and their roster looks so strong, they’re also very good in the periods of a game when they bring on the 2nd string. You can’t see anyone matching them when it will come to the playoffs & best of series.
When we played them the other night, it was the bench that let them down. We literally could not stop Jokic doing whatever he wanted. But without Murray we knew we had to beat them in the non Jokic minutes, which we did. Their bench kept losing the lead built up by the starters and when Jokic returned in the fourth, we had a 10 point lead which was just big enough to see out the win. Jeff Green out-scored the entire Nuggets bench by himself.

R'hllor

When we played them the other night, it was the bench that let them down. We literally could not stop Jokic doing whatever he wanted. But without Murray we knew we had to beat them in the non Jokic minutes, which we did. Their bench kept losing the lead built up by the starters and when Jokic returned in the fourth, we had a 10 point lead which was just big enough to see out the win. Jeff Green out-scored the entire Nuggets bench by himself.
Nuggets bench that night, officially 8 points which 4 or 6 points of those 8 were Gillespie while being out with first unit, some crazy shit.

One assist away from yet another triple double. Even when it looks like he’s having a quiet game, his stat line is crazy.
Yea but dont remember last time when he had 8-23 FG or something heavy below 50% like that.