WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He has now fully transformed into Zlatan

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Wembanyama is a cheat code. Scary how fast he adapted as well.
He was incredible last night. Especially in the 4th Q. Just when it looked like the Spurs had thrown it away, he just came up big, and so calm. Oozes quality. Can do everything. He’s only 19 ffs, and he looks a revelation.

Hoof the ball

He was incredible last night. Especially in the 4th Q. Just when it looked like the Spurs had thrown it away, he just came up big, and so calm. Oozes quality. Can do everything. He’s only 19 ffs, and he looks a revelation.
I just hope that he can get some 1-on-1 time with Tim Duncan to build on his huge potential. A mentor like Tim and a coach like Pop, and your head is going to be in the right place guaranteed.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Brooks is a great defender. Limit him to 5 shots per game within the offense and you're good.
So far so good. He doesn’t shoot as often but when he does he’s very efficient. Defensively he’s been a godsend. Grizzlies could use a player like him :wenger:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It's fun to see Naz Reid confirm his level and improve defensively while playing the 4. It's also nice to see him more and more mentioned by medias, he deserves it.

JPRouve

Scout
With the way Wemby but also Vassell and Sochan are playing Spurs could easily be out of lottery positions, so which star guard is going to join them? They have picks and they have a core that looks rock solid.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
With the way Wemby but also Vassell and Sochan are playing Spurs could easily be out of lottery positions, so which star guard is going to join them? They have picks and they have a core that looks rock solid.
Luka ;)

But yeah Spurs look fantastic. Kinda annoying actually. I’d hoped Wemby would get off to a slow start but he’s hit the ground running.

chris123

Starting to come around to the idea of the in-season tournament but I also like Haliburton's idea here: https://sports.yahoo.com/running-up...nament-could-be-a-huge-success-150304811.html

He suggests the winner gets an automatic play-off spot. That's probably too far, but if Silver is obsessed with copying English football, guaranteeing the winner of the tournament an automatic play-in spot, a bit like how the cup winners get Europa League football, feels perfect?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Man Chet and Dort are taking this game to the Warriors. Now Jalen Williams is heating up.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
So far so good. He doesn’t shoot as often but when he does he’s very efficient. Defensively he’s been a godsend. Grizzlies could use a player like him :wenger:

Ha!

I'm happy for him, honestly. The slander during the off-season was ridiculous.

On this end... Marcus Smart isn't working out as expected. We also miss Adams and Clarke, but most of all, we need Ja back expeditiously

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
This game and the Kings game are two we would have lost last year. A lot more together now. Another good (road) win.

SinNombre

Love the commentary on this one - moving at 5, going to great defender at 3, Curry side step, Curry drive, Curry flip, Curry good!

R'hllor

I am sorry but how you flop after an elbow, why ...

JPRouve

Scout
Whenever I see Markkanen with the Jazz I tell myself that he would be perfect for the current Wolves. So the fact that he was drafted with the Wolves pick stings a lot.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Battered the Kings in back to back games, albeit without Fox. Last night was just a crazy blowout, we were up by 40 at one point before we emptied the bench.

JPRouve

Scout
For the first time I genuinely believe that KAT is done with the Wolves unless his current defensive performance remains and he also reach a high offensive level within the team offensive game.There is no reason to not extend Reid and Anderson's minutes drastically at the 4 which makes KAT redundant.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
For the first time I genuinely believe that KAT is done with the Wolves unless his current defensive performance remains and he also reach a high offensive level within the team offensive game.There is no reason to not extend Reid and Anderson's minutes drastically at the 4 which makes KAT redundant.
Your Wolves are looking real good. Been really impressed with what I've seen so far.

Charlie Foley

Damn. Close. Shame we had to use that last timeout. Good game Denver!

goaltending non call really fecked us in the end though.

Charlie Foley

Thought we had it when Jokic missed the free throws.
Yeah me too. It’s the hope that kills you…

a lot of misses were short, think we were clearly tired. Really gutsy performance though, a lot to like about this team

R'hllor

Seems tiredness were on both sides, kinda shame for the game it self

JPRouve

Scout
Your Wolves are looking real good. Been really impressed with what I've seen so far.
It's an unfamiliar sight. I hoped that they would lean on defense and have seemingly decided that it was their identity. They currently play to their potential which should be top 4 in the west but they need to unlock the half court offense, I believe that the team defense is legit but the team offense is dubious.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Aye, Nugggets - Warriors was all hustle near the end with both teams running out of steam.

76ers do not miss Harden at all so far. It is not only their supporting cast stepping up and the ball moving faster, their defense looks slightly better as well. Early days though.. Porzingis (despite missing the last shot) is a great fit with the Celtics on the other side.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Lift off for the Rockets. We have a winning record for the first time since 2020 :lol:

It always feels incredible to obliterate the Lakers into smithereens.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Durant's still great, but without Booker the Suns are going nowhere this year. Hate to see injuries impacting a team so I hope he's back and playing again soon.