SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
  1. Approved by Who Scored
  2. Great YouTube comps
  3. Fancy foreign name
Woody, sign him up!

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Are you sure? Bellerin is faster than Walcott. He's probably the fastest player in the Premier League over 40m.
Walcott isn't as fast as he used to be and from what I've seen of Bellerin and Semedo, I would fancy Semedo to win a race over any sprint distance.

NYAS

This guy just made a brilliant run in behind the defense and cut it back, Pizzi slotted it home and Nelson got the assist. Been watching this game and he's been mightily impressive. I hope we can finalize a deal for him in the summer. When I compare him to Cancelo, he just seems like he has more to his game. He's as good going forward if not better, and slightly better defensively. Cancelo has stalled a little bit in his development and it won't help him that he was forced to play as a right-winger for a large part of this season at Valencia.

Almost just got another assist.

Loublaze

ATLien
This guy just made a brilliant run in behind the defense and cut it back, Pizzi slotted it home and Nelson got the assist. Been watching this game and he's been mightily impressive. I hope we can finalize a deal for him in the summer. When I compare him to Cancelo, he just seems like he has more to his game. He's as good going forward if not better, and slightly better defensively. Cancelo has stalled a little bit in his development and it won't help him that he was forced to play as a right-winger for a large part of this season at Valencia.

Almost just got another assist.
He'd make a very suitable replacement for Valencia

NYAS

He'd be a great buy for us but his price to play as a back up might be an issue.
Don't think it'll be an issue at all. He'd probably be starting after next season and we're rich. Being stingy with regards to a talent like him doesn't seem too smart given his potential.

Devil may care

Don't think it'll be an issue at all. He'd probably be starting after next season and we're rich. Being stingy with regards to a talent like him doesn't seem too smart given his potential.
He'd only play as a backup while he acclimatizes to English football IMO. Once he gets flying his and Valencia's role would swap.
I'm all for it and would hope we view it that way, Valencia has been immense this season but he's 32 and we only gave him a year extension. I just wonder about the prices being quoted right now despite our financial clout, the pressure would be on the lad right away.

ElQuesoGrande

Really like the look of him, much more than Lindelof or anyone else we've been linked to (bar Griezmann of course).

Still wonder if there are any Walker type players in the Championship though. We need a couple of English players to add to the squad going forward.

3KDré

Really like the look of him, much more than Lindelof or anyone else we've been linked to (bar Griezmann of course).

Still wonder if there are any Walker type players in the Championship though. We need a couple of English players to add to the squad going forward.
We're fine. Shaw, Jones, Rashford and Lingard are here to stay for a while. Probably.

Womp

idiot
Looks an absolute gem on Youtube, only watched him live a few times though. This kid the real deal? We are crying out for attacking fullbacks on both sides of the pitch.

NYAS

Looks an absolute gem on Youtube, only watched him live a few times though. This kid the real deal? We are crying out for attacking fullbacks on both sides of the pitch.
If he continues on his development curve then he'll easily replace Valencia as the Ecuadorian winds down and could probably make the position his own for a number of years.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
No idea how legit this is but its a signing that makes loads of sense. Very promising, at an age where he would be almost ready to take over from valencia but young enough to gradually phase valencia out while he declines with age. The same type being really fast and pretty strong physically and will make runs all day. So im all for it.

liamp

This would be extremely encouraging. Valencia's done yeoman's work on the right but he's a kick and chase player at this point of his career. Semedo would offer much more variety going forward.

Dong Fangzhuo

Portuguese media claims a Benfica player to United is a done deal... I feel like we've been here before.

VanGaalEra

Feck the Portuguese media, can't believe anything that say.

Though I haven't heard of this particular outlet before.

MartialsBeard

Lol, come on lads we know the deal here, Portugese bollocks as usual.Recon hell end up at City.

Theatre of Screams

Would be nice to have some sort of threat from right back, because as much as Valencia has improved (particularly defensively), when he gets into the dangerous areas his delivery his still horrendous.

NYAS

I know I bump this all the time and it's probably very clear I'm a huge fan of this kid but I'm watching him again at the moment and to say he's an engine is an understatement. He's just ridiculous. The quality of the opposition doesn't even come into it (although Portuguese teams are decent), it's just the stamina and attacking ability he has that is phenomenal for a right-back. I don't think we could find a better replacement for Valencia if we tried. Cancelo is not as intense.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Want this guy badly. Tony is brilliant but he's still very one dimensional in attack. Often, an attack has ended when Tony stops his run and squares up to his maker. Takes too long before deciding what to do and by then, players have gotten back into position.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I know I bump this all the time and it's probably very clear I'm a huge fan of this kid but I'm watching him again at the moment and to say he's an engine is an understatement. He's just ridiculous. The quality of the opposition doesn't even come into it (although Portuguese teams are decent), it's just the stamina and attacking ability he has that is phenomenal for a right-back. I don't think we could find a better replacement for Valencia if we tried. Cancelo is not as intense.
I'm with you on this potential transfer. Would be a fantastic addition to our team.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Sure sounds like an interesting prospect.

For you who saw the game, how was Lindeløf?

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Is Wiki correct about Semedo having only ONE cap for Portugal, in october 2015?

Smashin

Supports
Sporting CP
Is Wiki correct about Semedo having only ONE cap for Portugal, in october 2015?
Sounds about right, he had a serious knee injury last year and well Cédric Soares is better than him.