New FM11 experiment

Heffo

Working early so don't have time to do the next mid season update tonight but its all simmed already so I'll write it up tomorrow when I've finished work. Hopefully I'l be able to do a full one with screenshots as well.

Heffo

Bet they're only 2nd because of Brian Goo. Future BPITW.
Well I'm in work now but from what I can remeber he started basically all their games, around the mid 20's at that stage of the season I think, and at that stage he had amassed a mighty total of 6 goals (I think) so............. Im sure it was all down to him...

Cina

Thanks Heffo, good to have you back and a great update.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
112 fouls in the league ? How does a keeper get booked 7 times ?

Heffo, did you check to see if I had scored any goals with my superior free kick ability ?

Heffo

Thanks Heffo, good to have you back and a great update.
Never left, laptop was just bollocksed. Well it still is but now I have it connected to my t.v in my room and am basically using it as a desktop while I save for a new one. I'll try to start doing fairly regular updates over the next while now.

Heffo

112 fouls in the league ? How does a keeper get booked 7 times ?

Heffo, did you check to see if I had scored any goals with my superior free kick ability ?
I have been checking, unfortunately no club has trusted his ability enough to allow him a shot at all. He needs to go to a more forward thinking club so his true potential may be unleashed methinks.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Working early so don't have time to do the next mid season update tonight but its all simmed already so I'll write it up tomorrow when I've finished work. Hopefully I'l be able to do a full one with screenshots as well.
When can we expect the next one Heffo?

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Just saw this had been updated, thanks mate!

Mighty Boosh

Delighted I finally got my big move to United, let's hope I can break into the first team and not just get farmed out on loan every season

Heffo

When can we expect the next one Heffo?
I simmed through the whole season rather than do mid season updates this time so I just have to do the write up. I'm in work at the moment and I'm working tomorrow evening as well so if I get time when I'm home I'll do it. If not I'll definately do one on Monday.

Heffo

Adam Robets

After completing his move to Tottenham Roberts stayed at White Harte Lane for the whole season. Whether it will benefit him in the long run remains to be seen but he only managed 3 first team appearances, all in the league, over the course of the season. In addition to that he only appeared twice in non competitive games to cap a frustrating season for the youngster. He will surely go out on loan next year to progress.

Ally MacLeod

MacLeod spent the season on loan at Southampton from his parent club Man City. He was involved in their squad rotation system, starting 11 games and appearing as a sub in a further 13. The experience of playing first team football in a team who struggled their way to 17th place in the championship should benefit Ally in the future.

Archer

Archer enjoyed a successful loan spell at Rangers during the 12/13 season. He played 24 games, all from the start, scoring 6 and assisting 7 goals with an average rating of 7.63. He helped Rangers win the League with the Football writers naming him their player of the season. He even had time to make one appearance for Chelsea in which he set up a goal. It now remains to be seen whether Chelsea will allow him another loan spell next season play regularly or involve him in their own first team plans.

Big Red

Big Red had a magnificent past season by all accounts. On loan at Sheffield United from parent club Arsenal he managed an impressive 30 goals in 42 games also chipping in with 8 assists. His goal scoring exploits saw him finish as the top scorer in the championship, one ahead of Steven Fletcher, he also appeared on the Championship team of the year up front alongside Fletcher. If Arsenal decide to loan him out again next year there will surely be numerous clubs interested in taking him off their hands.

Bravo-Hamish Yorke

Yorke could only manage a bit part role in the team who were promoted to the Premiership via the playoffs. He managed 6 starts and 1 substitute appearance in their successful league campaign, but didn't manage any assists or goals. With Ipswich in the Premier League next season it will be interesting to see if they spend their improved Transfer budget to strengthen their midfield and if they do what will that mean for Yorke?

Brian Goo

Brian Goo was a regular up front for Leeds as they finished fourth in the championship. Leeds persevered with the young man they had invested 1.9 million pounds in despite him only managing 10 goals in 44 appearances. They obviously identified his talent and after showing their confidence in him the previous season they will hope by next season he will have adjusted sufficiently and will bang in the goals as he did in League 1.

Brownaldinho

Brownaldinho finally completed his move to Aston Villa in January. He was unable to make any first team appearances but played in some much needed reserve games, with an impressive 11 goals and 4 assists in 10 games. He is still quite raw having not played club football for over two years so it is likely he will be loaned out next season.

Chunky Monkey

As expected Chunky monkey was on the fringes of the Manchester United first team over the season. Despite being offered regular football on loan at Swansea in January he rejected them in order to develop his skills at Manchester United. However he only managed 5 first team appearances over the season, 1 in the league, 1 in the Champions League and 3 in cup competitions, with his solitary goal coming in Europe. He was a regular in the reserves were he impressed and will hope if he is not in first team plans next season he will be loaned out to a Premier League side or a Promotion chasing Championship side.

Heffo

Cinaldinho

Cinaldinho stayed at Bolton for a second season in a row despite not being involved in the first team regularly. He managed 4 appearances in the League with his other football coming with the reserves where he once again impressed. You would think that if he doesn't get a loan move next season he may have to get a move away from Bolton altogether in order to further his career.

Crustinho

Crustinho made the move to Europe in January in order to further his career. Zurich paid a fee of 4.7 million to land the exciting talent. However his experience there has been much harder than he found the Brazilian League. Though he played 18 games, scored a goal and assisted two he only had an average rating of 6.43. Zurich will hope that was just from adjusting to the defensive responsabilites of the European game and that he will demonstrate his full talents next season after he has acclimatised.

cnuty McFlange

cnuty was involved in a rotation system for Aston Villa who finished in 13th place in the Premiership. He managed 4 goals and 1 assist in 15 appearances and will hope that next season he will be involved more regularly.

Elias Gilliard

Gilliard was unfortunate to miss three months of the previous season with a torn hamstring. When fit he managed 18 starts with 5 goals and 3 assists and will surely be a fixture in the first team next year provided someone else doesn't snap him up.

Jay Vin

Jay Vin didn't waste much time in America and moved to Europe 1 year after moving to America. He had a number of clubs to choose from including Red Star Belgrade, Fc Kobenhaven and Rubin Kazan however Anderlect won the race for his signature, getting their man for 4.8 million. From January on he managed a goal and 4 assists in 18 apps in all competitions. He will hope to become an established name in Europe next season before possibly moving on to one of Europes elite clubs.

Jon Miller

Jon Miller spent little time at Ayr after his protracted move. in January he was off to Fiorentina for 24k where he made 4 first team appearances and he will hope to progress next season, possibly by going out on loan.

Jonny Tekkerz

In his debut season with Bristol City Jonny Tekkerz displayed glimpses of the ability that encouraged them to part with 4.2 million pounds. In 52 apps in all competitions he achieved 4 goals and 14 assists. 10 of those apps and 4 assists came in the Euro Cup where his appearances will have done no harm to his reputation on the continent.

Heffo

Karan Mittal

Mittal made 36 appearances in all competitions for Wolves over 2012/13. In his 33 Championship appearances he manged 1 goal and 8 assists as Wolves finished just outside the playoffs in 7th place. It will be an interesting summer window for Mittal as there are a number of Premiership clubs who would like to take Mittal to the Premiership for the right price.

Makki Z

Makki Z only managed some sporadic appearances for Auxerre once again last season. In 10 appearances in all competitions he managed 3 goals and 3 assists. Bar missing 4 weeks due to a broken jaw he had no major injuries over the season leading some to question teh decision not to involve him more in first team plans. He is currently unsettled at Auxerre and is said to be considering his options. His silver lining however came as he made his debut for Sweden against Moldova.

Markus Elstob

Elstob started 33 of Hamiltons games in the past season and kept 7 clean sheets despite conceeding 38 goals over the course of the season on his way to a 7.1 average rating in the league. He has been likened to Gianluigi Buffon and if those comparisons are to be believed it is unlikely he will remain a Himilton player much longer.

Mighty Boosh

Mighty Boosh will be relatively happy after not only completing his dream move to Manchester United but also playing a role in the first team. he made 25 appearances in all competition chipping in with 6 assists. He will hope to kick on next season and dislodge an ageing Evra from his left back slot in the team.

Niall Swan

Swan had a successful first season with Arsenal appearing 21 times in all competitions for the first team and contributing 4 assists over those apps. He also made 3 appearances for Ireland over the season with his first coming in February against Wales. He will hope to become a regular for Arsenal over the coming season.

Nimicinho

Nimicinho was again on the fringes of the Sevilla squad last season. he managed 7 appearances in all competitions with 3 goals and an assist. he is now said to be optimistic about his future at the club having previously been unhappy. He now has 2 in 5 for Norway and will look to become a more integral part of both Norway and Sevilla next season.

Zarlak

Zarlak managed only 13 appearances in all competitions last season, down from the 21 the previous season. In his 9 league apps he managed a goal and an assist but he was most influential in his 2 cup games where he scored one and set up 3. In 36 non competitive games he finsihed with some impressive totals, 24 goals and 26 assists. He is still happy at the club, however if he isn't involved in the first team more in the coming season he may have to look at moving clubs.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Nice update, how did Sheff Utd do in the Championship if I was top scorer??

Sw33t

Good update!

10 goals in 44 games, not brilliant, but he obviously has quality to play so many games!

Minkaro

I told you I'd get no games at Spurs :(

Scored on an international level though :D

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Which teams are interested in my player Heffo?

nyrfan818

Cheers for the update Heffo! The hammy injury is a bit unfortunate, but some pretty nice stats considering.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Oh Heffo, we had so much faith in you.