New forum for football talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soebek

It's addictive, like a hit of cocaine or a morning coffee.

And I can't stop reading it, either. Is there something wrong with me too? :nervous:

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Brought to light some important topics, it did.

Little pointy eared green thing, I am.

B Cantona

Desperate
This was in reply to Brad suggesting he'd make a good mod I believe?

I agree, Brad being a mod would promote any female who signed up regardless of whether they had something to contribute to the forum or not, he'd then persist in spamming the forum with countless threads about them.
This is becoming boring now. What you say is complete nonsense. My 'spam' was anything but, as I've mentioned already, my post count is high because I usually get involved in conversations with someone. Anytime I have started a thread about a female poster, which hasn't been that often anyway, it's been light hearted and the person in question has always found it entertaining. It's the bloody general for Christ sake, not the 47th annual convention on political sciences or anything. There's a perfectly usable ignore function if I really did piss anyone off, though why on earth that would be the case makes no sense. I'm not even posting in there at the moment and I'm still getting grief...

But I agree Wibble, probably run it's course

Bearded but no genius

That's just how it perceived. Take the next example...

This was in reply to Brad suggesting he'd make a good mod I believe?

I agree, Brad being a mod would promote any female who signed up regardless of whether they had something to contribute to the forum or not, he'd then persist in spamming the forum with countless threads about them. Weaste went over the top over a thread about someone who had died and people saying "RIP", he then went over the top about the changes added to the caf and was promptly banned, according to this thread he should thus have had to been demoted back to the newbies in order to "prove" himself again. According to Jason everyone is anti American and often spams serious debates in the Current Events forum with muppetry about how America is perceived as evil and adds little else to the debate.

These are just a handfull of cases of people in this very thread talking about an elitest forum, which IMO would just go to highlight the flaws in everyone including themselves. Lets not even go to mention the first Tevez thread, how many in here participated in that wihout adding anything of value? I have my flaws also, but at least i'm not claiming to be a saint.

It's not just newbies that have lowered that bar.
Everyone has a bee in their bonnet about something. :angel:

Bearded but no genius

Wibbs, your next post in this thread should probably involve the word "shutters".

At the end of the day, you try your best, and that's all you can do. End of.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
OK. Time to stop before this becomes the next Tevez marathon.

Thanks to everyone for their input. You might not believe it always but despite us not always agreeing about everything we do value input a great deal. In any case we are all just posters who want the place to be enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.