New Kits 23/24

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
That’s my favourite kit of the three and maybe my favourite away one since Adidas took over. 3rd kit? But of course. Even the Team Viewer logo looks alright.

Raw

That's an absolute beaut of a kit. We've got some great kits this year, will look good while we lift trophies this season :smirk:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
21 on the gold tooth is a bit of a statement isn't it.

Big Andy

Bloke
That's John Cooper Clark you philistine.

Salfords own.
Great. I'm sure it's a great poem, in the right context. feck all to do with a football shirt though, unless there's one of John Cooper Clarke's pubes woven into every shirt.

Can7onA

Great. I'm sure it's a great poem, in the right context. feck all to do with a football shirt though, unless there's one of John Cooper Clarke's pubes woven into every shirt.
Jesus Christ, did not need that image.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I love our home and 3rd kit, I’m still not sure wether I like the away kit, it might look better on.

Kearnkoff69

I like the third kit a lot better on the players, but unfortunately think the weird collar brings it down. Give me a simple v or crew neck with that design and it would be maybe the most striking kit Adidas has produced for us. Though I am sure that I will be changing my tune in 6 months after I've seen the lads win some matches in it and my heart warms to the idiosyncratic look.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I like the third kit a lot better on the players, but unfortunately think the weird collar brings it down. Give me a simple v or crew neck with that design and it would be maybe the most striking kit Adidas has produced for us. Though I am sure that I will be changing my tune in 6 months after I've seen the lads win some matches in it and my heart warms to the idiosyncratic look.
Yes those collars are wank.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
These are not official but some nice eye-candy:

He also made that Argentina one earlier in the summer :

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Stunning kit, Adidas for Ajax/Bayern is completely different to Adidas for United. Although United's 3rd kit is sick as well.

Ajax just have hit after hit.

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
I don't really get the connection, if I'm honest.
After a friendly game in 2008 between Cardiff and Ajax the Ajax fans had to remain in their seets for a while. The stadium DJ at that moment started the Three Little Birds after which the Ajax fans started chanting along. Since then the song Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright is played every game at halftime when the players enter the pitch for the 2nd half, until loud sing a long of the stadium

"Im deeply touched that Ajax has embraced the song as its own", says Bob Marley daughter Cedella Marley. "Stories like this touch me in my heart and show me how powerfull song like Three Little Birds can be. Football was everything for my father. To speak with his own words: Football is freedom".

Above is roughly translated from https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/ajax-eert-bob-marley-met-bijzonder-derde-shirt.

I think not too long ago one of Bob Marleys son also performed during half time during a match.