New Kits 23/24

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I’ve just seen the Barca full kit this season.

Jesus. Might be the worst thing about them at the minute.

Devil81

Love the home and the away but not feeling the third kit at all.

They can go too crazy with the design, just plain dark blue with an outline of yellow would be much better.

Big Andy

Bloke
Oh look, another shirt reveal accompanied by a shit poem read out by some northerner.

3vra

The worst part is we have awesome kits this year but i cannot buy Sancho or Bruno ones because do not wanna have numbers that gonna be changed next season and probably the same with Varane and nr 4, i think we really miss a trick with those. But kits looks awesome, i love the home and away but was very sceptical about 3rd one after those photos, but on the video it's looking quite good.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
My least favourite of the three. If the second kit is already a shade of blue I don't see why you'd have the third also be blue.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
The worst part is we have awesome kits this year but i cannot buy Sancho or Bruno ones because do not wanna have numbers that gonna be changed next season and probably the same with Varane and nr 4, i think we really miss a trick with those. But kits looks awesome, i love the home and away but was very sceptical about 3rd one after those photos, but on the video it's looking quite good.
You can just buy the kit without a number... or you can put Sancho 7 & Varane 4 if you really want to - you're not committing a crime.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Seriously, i still can't see it... can someone draw for me?
I don't know how to draw and re-upload a picture. I struggled to see it at first too, it's the black section in the middle of the shirt between the neck and the sponsor...

saivet

Not a fan of the third kit at all. I quite like the away one and I think the home shirt is alright too.

MUFC OK

Liked this kit in the rumoured leaks but the weird grain effect, on top of the chevrons completely ruins it.

Everything about the design is sharp. Then they add a grainy overlay, why?

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Last edited:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The kit has a 3d effect, the arrows direction from up / down when look at it in different angles. Pretty cool.

Wasn't keen on it when I first saw it, but I quite like it now.

The reveal vid :drool: that's got me fired up