New Kits 23/24

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Seems I'm one of the very few on here who think both kits are shite.
Compared to the likes of that black Bayern shirt (and even the white City one) yeah they are, kept in the vacuum of just United shirts though they're alright I guess

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Compared to the likes of that black Bayern shirt (and even the white City one) yeah they are, kept in the vacuum of just United shirts though they're alright I guess
I feel like we haven't had a proper shirt for years, true.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I'm really confused now about the away kit I bought a couple of months back on eBay as I was convinced it was genuine, but it seems to be different from the final design.

Yeah I know I sound like a mug but having compared it to other genuine kits I have if it's not real it is an incredible forgery, right down to the quality of material and all the labels.

The main difference between the one I have and the version released yesterday is the blue stripes are more 'solid' rather than grainy, and there is no 'Kohler' sponsor on the sleeve (can't believe I didn't notice this until the other day)

I'm guessing if it is real it's a prototype of some sort? It seemed weird the seller had hold of one so soon I must admit.
Sellers always make replicas based on leaks and teasers.

sugar_kane

Sellers always make replicas based on leaks and teasers.
Agreed but the labels eg. the 'heat rdy' sticker, the cut, and the finish of the badge/sponsor/Adidas are identical to the genuine home kit I bought from Adidas, I've bought forgeries in the past and never had any which were so close in terms of the detail.

decorativeed

I'm really confused now about the away kit I bought a couple of months back on eBay as I was convinced it was genuine, but it seems to be different from the final design.

Yeah I know I sound like a mug but having compared it to other genuine kits I have if it's not real it is an incredible forgery, right down to the quality of material and all the labels.

The main difference between the one I have and the version released yesterday is the blue stripes are more 'solid' rather than grainy, and there is no 'Kohler' sponsor on the sleeve (can't believe I didn't notice this until the other day)

I'm guessing if it is real it's a prototype of some sort? It seemed weird the seller had hold of one so soon I must admit.
It's just a fake, mate. That's why it was for sale months before release on eBay.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Agreed but the labels eg. the 'heat rdy' sticker, the cut, and the finish of the badge/sponsor/Adidas are identical to the genuine home kit I bought from Adidas, I've bought forgeries in the past and never had any which were so close in terms of the detail.
That's a good replica. The designs and details of the kits are ready months in advance so maybe the seller got hold of one? Or was told the details and sent from there.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
My mate sent me this and I thought it was a joke. Absolutely disgusting. Surely they aren't gonna make them wear this???
All the international away kits Puma did this season had the name of the country rather than the badge so it’s no surprise with the template. Does look a million times worse than an already bad idea with club kits though.

Siorac

Wow, that away kit is truly dreadful. One of the worst I've seen from us.

RRCE

Does anyone know where the authentic long sleeved home shirts can be purchased online?

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Both home and away United kits are class. The third kit just posted is awful though. Villa away is class too.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I see how it looks on the players before making a final judgement on it.

But its a 3rd kit and I can't imagine us wearing it more than 5 times next season.

3vra

We hit a jackpot with 2 out of 3 this year so not bothered at all with this one. Even though i am not a big fan, i still think they are much better than that ugliest zebra one from last year.
But if you somehow manage to get one of these do not go to Ikea cause some customers can think you work there.

Lj82

Why are our second and third kits both blue, albeit in different shades? Strange deciding from both marketing and sporting point of views I feel.

PeteManic

Is the 3rd kit supposed to be inspired by the 93/95 black kit? Certainly using the trim colours.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Palace have had really nice home kits for a good few years recently but this one isn’t. The diagonal stripes don’t work and there’s too much red. Sorry Nan.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Palace ha e had really nice home kits for a good few years recently but this one isn’t. The diagonal stripes don’t work and there’s too much red. Sorry Nan.
I agree with this assessment

decorativeed

For all those who thought Spurs' away kit was too much, they've released this third kit:

I continue to be glad we're no longer with Nike.

acolyte

Was Jorge Campos involved in the design of that Spurs shirt? Looks like something from the 1994 World Cup. I normally prefer Nike kits to others, but yikes...