New Kits 23/24

3vra

Authentic Home longsleeve with Shaw
Authentic away with nr 7 without name

Cup printing on both

around 260 pounds

more then half of minimum salary in Poland but feck It, they are outstanding.

best Home since 98 and best away since 07

Andersons Dietician

That might just be the worst kit I think I’ve ever seen. Horrendous. Pretty sure my mum has the same pattern but on a dish towel.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Bought the new authentic away kit. Without a name on it, since I'm a grown ass man.

lex talionis

This away kit is horrendous, but more importantly why the fukk are we adopting a sky blue Cityesque color for our away kit?

kirk buttercup

This away kit is horrendous, but more importantly why the fukk are we adopting a sky blue Cityesque color for our away kit?
You do know that is very similar to our 90 / 92 kit ? Not really anything to do with city. Or maybe I'm just old and very nostalgic about that kit. I loved that United team and had that kit

lex talionis

You do know that is very similar to our 90 / 92 kit ? Not really anything to do with city. Or maybe I'm just old and very nostalgic about that kit. I loved that United team and had that kit
I’m aware that the dark blue kit of the 1960s will forever live in United lore, but we should never embrace wearing City’s light blue colors.

I expect City supporters would be horrified at the idea of City breaking out red for their away kit.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I’m aware that the dark blue kit of the 1960s will forever live in United lore, but we should never embrace wearing City’s light blue colors.

I expect City supporters would be horrified at the idea of City breaking out red for their away kit.
Don't think about them.

Didn't they have a red and black striped kit in the Mancini days?

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Don't need to Mr A Grown Ass Man, you've got a permanent footballers name as your name on here :)
I wasn't a grown ass man 13 years ago when I created this account. Unfortunately I'm stuck with a shit midtable keeper as my username forever now.

kirk buttercup

Think Giggs in a light blue kit skinning every defender in his path. Honestly I don't Associate that jersey with city . United can play in any colour for me . There is only one team that plays in Red that matter , or blue or whatever else we wear. There is only one United.

diarm

So if Saudi buy Newcastle and start buying silverware will you stop liking us having black kits?

City aren't important enough to worry about the colour of their shirts. They could win the league every year for 10 years off the back of crooked money and not one of them would hurt a fraction of the pain Liverpool winning once inflicts, and Liverpool wear the same colour home shirt as we do.

United wore light blue when City were about as relevant as QPR or Coventry. Financial doping doesn't suddenly make them important, it just makes them noisier.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Our away shirt would be gorgeous if the TeamViewer logo wasn't so god awful. Even just 'TeamViewer' without the logo would improve the shirt massively. It's so annoying it's made me never want to use TeamViewer.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Our away shirt would be gorgeous if the TeamViewer logo wasn't so god awful. Even just 'TeamViewer' without the logo would improve the shirt massively. It's so annoying it's made me never want to use TeamViewer.
I just think it would look better if the logo was above teamviewer as it would make it more symmetrical, I hate the way sponsors are nearly touching the badge

In Rainbows

Watch at 40 seconds in and again at 1:48 in

decorativeed

City have worn red, black and white away kits since the late 1960s.

Our new away kit is royal blue and white. Just like the 1990-92 away kit it is clearly based on.

Ole'sattheWheel

For those moaning about City having a nice away kit.. this is their third kit. It doesn’t even have a fecking crest :lol:

EDIT - It technically has crests all over it, but still… fecking stupid
My mate sent me this and I thought it was a joke. Absolutely disgusting. Surely they aren't gonna make them wear this???

sugar_kane

I'm really confused now about the away kit I bought a couple of months back on eBay as I was convinced it was genuine, but it seems to be different from the final design.

Yeah I know I sound like a mug but having compared it to other genuine kits I have if it's not real it is an incredible forgery, right down to the quality of material and all the labels.

The main difference between the one I have and the version released yesterday is the blue stripes are more 'solid' rather than grainy, and there is no 'Kohler' sponsor on the sleeve (can't believe I didn't notice this until the other day)

I'm guessing if it is real it's a prototype of some sort? It seemed weird the seller had hold of one so soon I must admit.