New Kits 23/24

sport-preview-liverpool-third-kit.jpg

Can't unsee it now

It will be great for mopping up tears as well

kenley_yellow.png

I love Barça's kits this season, Nike outdid themselves. Away from the basic kits, but really thought out of the box and delivered beautiful kits. Many seem to hate it though.
I don't care much about design since it's all very subjective, but this here looks like one of them 3d images that you need special glasses to see properly.
Absolutely shit imo.

Should we bring the tablecloth back as a 10 year anniversary from when we last won the league?

Very unlikely to be a real leak of a genuine shirt at this point. I like a collar but this looks cheap as shit like a market stall knock-off (which it probably is).

How can people not like that?! Looks great, if it is the real McCoy.

Very unlikely to be a real leak of a genuine shirt at this point. I like a collar but this looks cheap as shit like a market stall knock-off (which it probably is).

I don't know about that. The design will be finalised by now and there will be samples knocking about somewhere.

Have Footy_Headlines been known to get these leaks wrong sometimes? The Chelsea leaks I have ever seen from them over the years have always been pretty accurate.

I'll reserve judgment until I see the rest of it. Possibly designed to commemorate the 30th anniversary of our first PL title?

The white collar reminds me of some of the 90's United shirts. The design on the collar might be a little odd but the truth is that even some of the best kits United had (the 1997 and 1999 kits) had some patterns on them.

I genuinely don’t care anymore what our shirt looks like. Could get the Apprentice lads to create and make it look like a turd, if we’re a success in it that’s all that matters. Some of our worst kits are iconic because of the special moments it brings.

Here comes the usual cycle of

It looks shit

It looks shit

Well actually it's not that bad

I've just bought one for everyone in my family

Have Footy_Headlines been known to get these leaks wrong sometimes? The Chelsea leaks I have ever seen from them over the years have always been pretty accurate.
Yeah, all the time. They cleverly keep updating their stories with the latest leaks, so eventually it looks like they got it right!

I think that might turn out alright. I quite like a collar on my football shirts, the design is probably one that will grow on you. Looks like there is a fine pinstripe in the fabric too.