New Kits 23/24

Varun1

I love Barça's kits this season, Nike outdid themselves. Away from the basic kits, but really thought out of the box and delivered beautiful kits. Many seem to hate it though.
I don't care much about design since it's all very subjective, but this here looks like one of them 3d images that you need special glasses to see properly.
Absolutely shit imo.

Jericholyte2

I'm not going to lie I always hate the 'pure' red and white combos we've had with Adidas recently - it's very Scouser-y! A bit of black trim, one the stripes, collar etc, would give it much more of a United feel for me.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Should we bring the tablecloth back as a 10 year anniversary from when we last won the league?

decorativeed

Very unlikely to be a real leak of a genuine shirt at this point. I like a collar but this looks cheap as shit like a market stall knock-off (which it probably is).

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
This is the sort of thing people go mad for on retro kits but say it looks awful now.

Reckon it’ll be a heavily retro inspired kit looking at that

goptun

How can people not like that?! Looks great, if it is the real McCoy.

Very unlikely to be a real leak of a genuine shirt at this point. I like a collar but this looks cheap as shit like a market stall knock-off (which it probably is).
I don't know about that. The design will be finalised by now and there will be samples knocking about somewhere.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Have Footy_Headlines been known to get these leaks wrong sometimes? The Chelsea leaks I have ever seen from them over the years have always been pretty accurate.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I'll reserve judgment until I see the rest of it. Possibly designed to commemorate the 30th anniversary of our first PL title?

Ladron de redcafe

The white collar reminds me of some of the 90's United shirts. The design on the collar might be a little odd but the truth is that even some of the best kits United had (the 1997 and 1999 kits) had some patterns on them.

Andy_Cole

I genuinely don’t care anymore what our shirt looks like. Could get the Apprentice lads to create and make it look like a turd, if we’re a success in it that’s all that matters. Some of our worst kits are iconic because of the special moments it brings.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Here comes the usual cycle of

It looks shit

It looks shit

Well actually it's not that bad

I've just bought one for everyone in my family

decorativeed

Have Footy_Headlines been known to get these leaks wrong sometimes? The Chelsea leaks I have ever seen from them over the years have always been pretty accurate.
Yeah, all the time. They cleverly keep updating their stories with the latest leaks, so eventually it looks like they got it right!

siw2007

I think that might turn out alright. I quite like a collar on my football shirts, the design is probably one that will grow on you. Looks like there is a fine pinstripe in the fabric too.