Newcastle United vs. Manchester United

wr8_utd

:'(
I really hope we play our best team vs Everton and not screw around due to Schalke.

Can't believe how frustrated I am right now. This was a golden opportunity to as good as win the title and we typically had to mess it up.

We need Spurs to do us a massive favour tomorrow.

I said with 20 mins to go that it'd end up 0-0, it just had that frustrating feel about it.

I'm literally shaking with frustration here. I know it's not the worst result in the world, and we can afford to drop a point or two but that was frustrating as feck to watch. Possession and play was good, but in the final 3rd it was just pure piss.

A draw isn't the worst result, but I wanted the win. I want this race over as soon as possible, and results like this will only make it harder for ourselves and give hope to Arsenal (and quite possibly Chelsea).
My thoughts as well. With the attempts we had throughout the game it feels very unsatisfying to draw. We know what big games lie ahead and we may not get better opportunities than we did tonight. It's gonna be an extra nervy finish if Arsenal beat Spurs tomorrow.

RonaldoVII

I really hope we play our best team vs Everton and not screw around due to Schalke.

Can't believe how frustrated I am right now. This was a golden opportunity to as good as win the title and we typically had to mess it up.

We can't take anything for granted against Everton. They are 2nd in the form table behind Chelsea so will be another tough one. A win is required going into the CL and Arse/Chelsea games immediately after.

Man-United

Why's everybody asume that Arsenal will drop points tomorrow? It would not be a shock at all if they win and the gap's 4 points and Chelsea 6 points.

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi

I really couldnt give a shit about Shcalke tbh, id much rather we play a weakened team against them and go all out against Everton, have a bad feeling thats exactly the opposite approach fergie will take and Everton are on a great run right now.

Still least its at OT, we're wank outside of Old trafford.

mufcwarm92

Good point for us. Arsenal have a horrible run in, they will probably only get one or two wins from Fulham, Bolton, Spurs and Stoke away. It'll take many, many feck ups to surrender the title.

vanrooney

Think the performance was quite ok but we have to be more clinical in front of goal again. A week ago we would have scored two easily (Chica, Giggs) imo. Chicas wasnt easy but had Rooney played it a bit better (you have to say that it was a superb ball though) it would have been a sitter.
Dont forget: we always do it the hard way, so a win today was never realistic.

MUFCgal

My thoughts as well. With the attempts we had throughout the game it feels very unsatisfying to draw. We know what big games lie ahead and we may not get better opportunities than we did tonight. It's gonna be an extra nervy finish if Arsenal beat Spurs tomorrow.
Exactly. The reason I wanted the wins with tonight and Everton on Saturday is that it would set us up perfectly for the tough matches against Arsenal and Chelsea, where we could have possibly drew one or both of them, due to us winning the previous two. Now this draw stirs things a bit, but we're still in the driving seat.

Now we simply must beat Everton, and hope Arsenal drop points in one of their next two matches before we play them. Chelsea's run-in looks the easiest of anybody's (their next 3 matches are all at home to Brum, West Ham and Spurs). But they still have to virtually win every single game, which isn't beyond them, but I don't think it'll happen.

I really hope we don't feck this up.

Man-United

Got that right. Our away form is my concern. But saying that we have 4 home games and Arsenal are no better than we are away from home and they have 4 away games and 1 of their home games is us!

Frustrating tonight but we are still in a strong position.
3 home and 2 away left, not 4 home.

apotheosis

O'Fortuna
Exactly. The reason I wanted the wins with tonight and Everton on Saturday is that it would set us up perfectly for the tough matches against Arsenal and Chelsea, where we could have possibly drew one or both of them, due to us winning the previous two. Now this draw stirs things a bit, but we're still in the driving seat.

Now we simply must beat Everton, and hope Arsenal drop points in one of their next two matches before we play them. Chelsea's run-in looks the easiest of anybody's (their next 3 matches are all at home to Brum, West Ham and Spurs). But they still have to virtually win every single game, which isn't beyond them, but I don't think it'll happen.

I really hope we don't feck this up.
Can't see us feckin it up. All we really have to do is don't lose or beat Arsenal at the emirates and win our home games and we are home and dry.

Arsenal don't look any more capable of winning all their games than we do.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Arsenal are hardly back in it doom and gloom style, they are behind us in the league because they are unable to win all their games, yet now people think they are going to win all their games for some reason and pip us. There is no evidence to support this.

Kelvin

have we forgotten how to score, this is wrong timing to lose our form.....

darko

Arsenal are hardly back in it doom and gloom style, they are behind us in the league because they are unable to win all their games, yet now people think they are going to win all their games for some reason and pip us. There is no evidence to support this.
Those people are from the Stuart Robson school of football. You on the other hand, are a man of great reason.

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
Great atmosphere tonight...I enjoyed the game.
Spoken as a neutral mate.
Very disappointed with the result but the atmosphere and banter between the fans was spot on. United out sung the geordies for most of the match :cool:
Toon army? don't make me laugh.