Neymar joins PSG on a five year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
The Paris Saint Germain are serious for Neymar . The French club is in fact ready to pay the buyout clause of the contract of Brazilian footballer to tear him to Barcelona, in front of digits fantamercato: 222 million euro to be paid in the coffers Blaugrana to bring "O Ney" in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower . The choice will be up to the player: accept the highest offer of engagement PSG or evaluate the revival of the blaugrana club, ready to substantially increase the Brazilian's salary just to keep him. A stroke of the market, Neymar, that President Nasser Al-Khelaifi would be ready to send in port to give Emery a top-level champion, raising the club in the challenge to conquer the Champions League .
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calc...igini-pronti-a-pagare-la-clausola-rescissoria

Shit just got real yo!

Skills

Snitch
Why would Neymar play in Ligue 1? Time for contract renewal? :lol:
Join the rest of the Brazilian lot? And he can have his sister's birthday off every year, without needing to get himself sent off.

M4YON

It's been brewing for a few years now the odd story here and there each transfer window. It would seem he is unhappy there and his close family and friends have urged him to leave as he will always be No.2 behind Messi as long as he stays at Barcelona.

ottosec

Join the rest of the Brazilian lot? And he can have his sister's birthday off every year, without needing to get himself sent off.
Would also earn like half a million every week...

welshmanc75

So Barca piss off PSG by courting Verratti, PSG retaliate by activating Neymar's release clause?

ottosec

It's been brewing for a few years now the odd story here and there each transfer window. It would seem he is unhappy there and his close family and friends have urged him to leave as he will always be No.2 behind Messi as long as he stays at Barcelona.
To be fair, no. 2 at Barca is still better than no.1 for PSG.

Von Mistelroum

There's literally no chance that we'd pay nearly £200m for any footballer I reckon. I'd kill to have Neymar here but it's not happening. PSG might be crazy enough though....

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
If he is moving I think we will trump PSG

M4YON

To be fair, no. 2 at Barca is still better than no.1 for PSG.
Maybe he wants to feel special like Ronaldo is to Real Madrid and Messi is to Barcelona.

Ligue 1 is a poor league to play in but PSG are always in the latter stages of the CL so can't say he's not competing for top honours with them.

Cassidy

There's literally no chance that we'd pay nearly £200m for any footballer I reckon. I'd kill to have Neymar here but it's not happening. PSG might be crazy enough though....
I think we would

el3mel

I can't believe this at all. Doesn't make any sense in all aspects.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Why not? Would be playing for a club with ambition to win the Champions League every year, brasilian internationals, great city, better than going for City :lol:

ravi2

Is it contract renewal time again?
Woodward would pay whatever it takes to get Neymar in a heartbeat, I doubt Neymar wants to go anywhere at this point

RedCurry

I am just glad that players are now using PSG rather than United for their contract renewals.

Varun

Staff
We've just agreed to pay 90mil for Lukaku, do you really think 200mil for Neymar would out us off? If he's actually moving and ready to join us, woody will be on it like a rash. He's a dream on and off the pitch.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Maybe he wants to feel special like Ronaldo is to Real Madrid and Messi is to Barcelona.

Ligue 1 is a poor league to play in but PSG are always in the latter stages of the CL so can't say he's not competing for top honours with them.
If it is so poor why English clubs are always shopping there?

Cassidy

It's euro dollar, not sperm

200m excluding wages is absurd even for messi
Actually in the current market where Lukaku is 75+15m and Pogba is 90m Neymar for 195m seems achievable for no3 player in the world and heir to the Messi Ronaldo throne. Seems like he'll get a new contract out of this tough, however I seriously believe we would be in for this given the opportunity.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Get the feck on it Edward.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Monaco is a football factory, that's why.
Yes like Cantona played for them, Ginola, Vieira, Wiltord, Pires, Desailly, Kante, Mahrez and the list goes on

Cassidy

Barca will give him an improved contract and that'll be the end of this.
Didn't he signed one recently? Don't they also have some problems with their wage budget?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Maybe that is the marquee signing Collymore was talking about?

Or so I fecking wish.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Actually in the current market where Lukaku is 75+15m and Pogba is 90m Neymar for 195m seems achievable for no3 player in the world and heir to the Messi Ronaldo throne. Seems like he'll get a new contract out of this tough, however I seriously believe we would be in for this given the opportunity.
You're forgetting his salary, addons, etc.

200m isn't out of the question but we'd have to make him an offer he can't refuse for him to even entertain the idea. It's not as simple as paying what barcelona pays him

Morpheus 7

Money is crazy in football now, Neymar being unsettled is nothing new. If there is a chance we should go all in. He's amazing and we wouldn't be worrying about goals. Doubt he'll go, Barca losing a bit of power in the transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.