Neymar joins PSG on a five year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Its fun to see Barcelona suffer the same fate they inflict to other clubs. On the other hand it would be funny if Neymar flopped at PSG or the only title he'll win will be a French title.
It's fun because they have picked Ronaldinho. The turn of PSG :keano:

And Neymar finally helps PSG overcome Barca at Nou Camp.
I hope Barca and PSG play each other, will be electric, that match! :D
:drool:

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
@Jim Beam
I stumble upon this...:lol: Although, this seem to be an isolated incident, compared to the orgy rumours.

psychdelicblues

I know but it is not like he is paid like a Tottenham player there. Both him and his father are taken care of. Playing with Messi and Barcelona paved the way for him to go all the way to the China for promotional events and getting paid incredibly. I wouldn't demand a transfer to Real if I were Cristiano too, for example. But at least he was going to his childhood dream. What exactly Neymar is doing here?
Of course he's not poorly paid at Barca, but he's a professional footballer with a short career. He's won the lot with a Barca side who maybe on the decline. He now going from one gig to another better paid gig probably doubling his wages and a fat signing on fee on top. Don't know what's so difficult to understand.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
@SfcNervion

:lol:... and don't bother, that would be enough. I'm quite sure I don't want to see that face in any kind of orgy.

Btw. thanks for that article on the whole Neymar deal that you posted before. Good read.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
@carvajal Yes, that is Neymar Sr posing with her (him?):lol:. She did try to make a meal out of their encounter, in Brazilian media back in 2014 or 2015, but it seems to have been quickly quiet down.

@Jim Beam Hahaha. There were no pictures, and hopefully there never will be. The humanity...:lol::nervous:
Yeah, I thought they did a good, tight, summary there. Cheers mate!

gulli_G

I think Barca instigated this transfer and all this is a charade, if PSG were ready to pay the release clause they could have when he was cheaper.

D2Z

Supports
Undercover "Chelsea fan" ;)
Fabregas was a Barca youth player. When English clubs attract players from La Masia, they'd better know that one day that player would maybe want to come back home. A La Masia player wanted to play again with his teammates from his youth days. You're comparing that with Neymargate? :lol:
Barcelona is the absolute scum of football. They deserves every bit of karma that Neymar is giving to them. I hope they go into financial crisis and go under. They dope their finances worse then their players.

Akshay

Staff
Fabregas was a Barca youth player. When English clubs attract players from La Masia, they'd better know that one day that player would maybe want to come back home. A La Masia player wanted to play again with his teammates from his youth days. You're comparing that with Neymargate? :lol:
I've no problem with Fabregas wanting to go back 'home', and I've actually got no issue with Neymar wanting more money and limelight either. But the way PSG has conducted this transfer has been more respectful to the selling club than Barcelona's pursuit of Fabregas. It's because of finances though; PSG has no need to negotiate the price down as they're loaded while Barca tries to get players to force their way out to reduce transfer fees.

Neuron

Barcelona is the absolute scum of football. They deserves every bit of karma that Neymar is giving to them. I hope they go into financial crisis and go under. They dope their finances worse then their players.
Why are they the "scum" of football?
Also, please share how you know the bolded part, I'm genuinely curious. Any evidence is fine.

ti vu

I know but it is not like he is paid like a Tottenham player there. Both him and his father are taken care of. Playing with Messi and Barcelona paved the way for him to go all the way to the China for promotional events and getting paid incredibly. I wouldn't demand a transfer to Real if I were Cristiano too, for example. But at least he was going to his childhood dream. What exactly Neymar is doing here?
Becoming a main man, winning POTY award would get him more money, which he unlikely get in near future when playing in same team with Messi. Here Neymar already gets paid more, & potential earning more in case the gamble pay off & he overcomes Messi's shadow.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Becoming a main man, winning POTY award would get him more money, which he unlikely get in near future when playing in same team with Messi. Here Neymar already gets paid more, & potential earning more in case the gamble pay off & he overcomes Messi's shadow.
It is a no brainer for a player and family who are money and fame oriented. No more reasons to stay at Barca.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Of course he's not poorly paid at Barca, but he's a professional footballer with a short career. He's won the lot with a Barca side who maybe on the decline. He now going from one gig to another better paid gig probably doubling his wages and a fat signing on fee on top. Don't know what's so difficult to understand.
Absolutely

Given permission to leave Barcelona

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Neymar didn't train today as he was given permission not to.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40800757

Neymar has been given permission to leave Barcelona as he looks set to join Paris St-Germain in a 222m euros (£198m) deal.

More to follow.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Jealousy is not a great quality to have.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
RIP MSN

This deal will result in lot of domino effect. Lets see what the fallout is from it.

KM

After years of taking away the best players from English league, it feels nice to see a Spanish giant getting their best players taken away. It's a win-win for us too. They'll now look to sign Coutinho from Liverpool.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
What a time for PSG fans. Imagine if they had a similar forum to redcafe, lots of cocks lolling around.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Fair enough, crazy free, surprised Woody didn't try it, he would loved this type of transfer.

Also don't get all the Barca hate here they are a fantastic club with a great history.

KM

RIP MSN

This deal will result in lot of domino effect. Lets see what the fallout is from it.
Yup. Surely Barcelona will go hard after Dybala or Dembele for their forward position and someone like Coutinho for midfield position.

My prediction is that Pogba will be the fourth most expensive player after this transfer window closes.

izec

Fair enough, crazy free, surprised Woody didn't try it, he would loved this type of transfer.

Also don't get all the Barca hate here they are a fantastic club with a great history.
Not for 200m after spending 140m already

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United

200m is bloody crazy. It makes Pogba fee looks like Ole's

Status
Not open for further replies.