Neymar on the move?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Neymar is still one of the best players in the world and odds on to be the best when Messi drops a level.

There will be plenty of clubs eager to take him on if the price is doable, including United.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Swap deal : Pogba + Lukaku + Sanchez.

I'll take it if I was PSG. :wenger:

Andersons Dietician

Imagine Lingard and Neymar in the same team. The social media vids would be insane. Paris fashion week, Milan fashion show, Monaco GP to see Lewis Hamilton all whilst both sporting the new high end J-Lingz brand for the 0.0012%.

But other than that Neymar might be incredible at times but he really isn’t what we need at this moment in time so that’d be a big no from me.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Imagine Lingard and Neymar in the same team. The social media vids would be insane. Paris fashion week, Milan fashion show, Monaco GP to see Lewis Hamilton all whilst both sporting the new high end J-Lingz brand for the 0.0012%.

But other than that Neymar might be incredible at times but he really isn’t what we need at this moment in time so that’d be a big no from me.
Why do I feel like such a thing will end up as a case of bullying instead? Lingard is like a clueless baby around those Brazilian twafias (twats & mafias) in PSG.

Uncle Dani Alves will laugh at Lingard for trying to be cool and They'll both bully him. They will never pass to him, put fake cockroach toys in his shoes and make him get a yellow card by telling the ref He's diving whenever He falls into the ground.

PaulRich

It seems strange saying that Man Utd should steer clear of one of world footballs top talents. But we absolutely definitely should. The guy is a complete helmet.

Ooge_

Supports
Werder
I guess Barca will be so desperate to buy Neymar back. Selling Coutinho and Dembélé should not hurt them much. Both players aren´t that great.

-----Neymar--------------Griezmann---
-------------------Messi-----------------
-----de Jong-----------------Arthur-----
-----------------Busquets---------------
Alba---Lenglet--------Pique---Roberto
----------------ter Stegen--------------

Would put them over Real Madrids squad.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Buy high, sell low, whilst Neymar is at the lowest ebb of his career. Great strategy from PSG...

Really can't see any chance Neymar leaves as the financial side will be unworkable. Once the legal case has been sorted out, maybe possible.

AgentP

I don't think anyone will touch him now. His repeated injuries and controversies surrounding him added to the inflated fee and wages makes this an illogical transfer.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I don't see him moving, even if Ghazi is usually reliable.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Even i think the rumours about his sister is weird....

U-N-I-T-E-D

I know he’s an absolute pain in the @rse but it would be nice to have an exciting player at the club.

Reckon we should offer a cheeky £20m and Phil Jones (they’re supposedly after a cb)

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
We can't afford him, he won't join us, we don't want him. So there's no chance in hell.

UpWithRivers

id take him. Just to see what he can do when he has Fred and Mctominay to supply him. He will have to drop deep and then try run through on goal on his own.
Just tell him at the interview...Messie could do it

Gonçalo Motta

I find somewhat weird people wanting Neymar to join us. I won't question his ability because I believe it's obvious he is one of the best talents in the world but he lacks in every other department.
He's a 27 old player with an injury record in the last years that rivals Bale. If you add that to his weak and prima donna mentality, I can't see how he fits a club like Manchester United.

IMO, all the baggage that comes with him outweighs his talent and I can see no good coming from spending an absurd amount of millions in his transfer fees + wages.

Brophs

The One and Only
He’s obviously a brilliant player, when it suits him, but almost none of the noise around him in the last couple of years has been positive. We have to stop buying players who are travelling in the wrong direction on the curve.

redshaw

I doubt he'd consider us at this point either. Even in the best situations he'd be a fish out of water in Manchester, now with his injuries and seemingly pool application combined with an eye watering fee I don't think we'd go for it. It would just be a whittle down the fee to move back to Barca the whole time he's here. The whole world would demand we free Neymar for 50 million after spending three or four times that while complaining the PL is too rough etc, cloudy weather, can't fit into English lifestyle.

Real shame as he's obviously one of the top players in the world at 27. He really has to get back on track before it's too late

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
He'd be the best player in the league. He might be a play acting primadonna but he has loads of bottle and would absolutely embarrass premier league defenders.

Any team in the world would be greatly improved by him.

IrishRedDevil

'@LaurensJulien confirming that PSG definitely want to get rid of Neymar this summer. Says there are only three clubs who want him and can afford him - Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United.'

BolehLand

Supports
Valencia
Dembele is better than Neymar, on off the field behaviour.

MalcolmTucker

Can't see him coming here with us in current state nor can I see Real Madrid being able to afford him this window b2b they just signed Hazard in his position.

Barcelona's wage bill is very bloated so can only see them affording him if Dembele/Coutinho are involved in a swap deal, which although is very rare, the Eto'o/Zlatan transfer shows there is a precedent.

ReallyUSA

We all saw what happened to Angel when he was here, can't reckon he talked good about the club nor the league. If he does go back to Barca, hope we can sneak and gran Demebele or Malcom

Member 93275

This poem is called "Neymar"

Hello cause of my libido

As I clasp my hands and mourn
don't weep for me
the shadows are my only companion
I am but a lost soul
your feelings washed away by the years
for the hopelessness eats away

For I may never make it through
because of my libido

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
No thanks.

You guys would love it if Neymar joined Utd. Ok he is the biggest prima donna in the game but he is also one of the top 5 players around at the moment.

Imagine the excitement of his first game with expectations far and beyond the tosh you watch up front with Lukaku and crew.

Bearded One

If Neymar (Crymar) is available, lets get him for any amount. He will have a similar impact to our team as Suarez in Liverpool some years back. Despicable behaviour but among the top 3/4 players in the world today and even better than Hazard.

wr8_utd

:'(
I find it hilarious that there are people on here who would turn down Neymar. Antics aside, he's atleast two levels anything we have. Unfortunately he's way too good to want to come to United and it seems obvious he'll end up at Barca if he does leave.

haram

Do people really think he would chose us anyway if it came down to United, Real and Barca?