nfl 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here subscribe to NFL Game Pass? Am thinking of doing it this season so I can see all the Niners game - but just wanted to hear peoples experiences of it...
I do. I frikkin love it. HD quality streaming, if you have a good bandwidth. Its definitely worth paying the extra few quid for all the games, not just a single team.

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
It’s a must for me. Though I like to wait for the TV announcements before paying.

I will probably be going for Season Plus, mainly for the all 22.

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
Its should be the same film that NFL coaches/players use to evaluate themselves and other teams. It will be much easier to see the play of the secondary and in particular the safeties, which is not likely to be part of the shot on normal TV. The only negative is I’m not a fan of sites like Pro Football Focus, aside from snap or formation stats. I expect them to try and jump to further conclusions about certain plays when they have no idea what the play call was, who messed up and the QB’s adjustments etc. Especially in sight offenses like NE, GB, NO and even Denver now. Neck permitting.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Apparently the NFL will reduce Vilma's suspension to just 8 games if he drops his lawsuit against Goodell. Seems to me the NFL are worried certain things will be disclosed if the trial goes ahead.

Its should be the same film that NFL coaches/players use to evaluate themselves and other teams. It will be much easier to see the play of the secondary and in particular the safeties, which is not likely to be part of the shot on normal TV. The only negative is I’m not a fan of sites like Pro Football Focus, aside from snap or formation stats. I expect them to try and jump to further conclusions about certain plays when they have no idea what the play call was, who messed up and the QB’s adjustments etc. Especially in sight offenses like NE, GB, NO and even Denver now. Neck permitting.
Ah the coaches tape. I heard they were bringing that out. Not too fussed about it, but I do love having all the games at my fingertips, especially for my fantasy team. There's a guy called KeyserSoze in my fantasy league. Do you play??

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
To me it doesn't matter. If they didn't have a chance to second-guess play calls based on actual film, they'd find something else to criticize. Like a QB smiling on the sidelines for a few seconds while his team is losing or some other bullshit like that.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
I do. I frikkin love it. HD quality streaming, if you have a good bandwidth. Its definitely worth paying the extra few quid for all the games, not just a single team.
Just signed up for a free subscription via NFL.com - not sure how long the subscription will remain free - my guess is end of preseason...

Looks like they are offering it for free in Netherlands, Argentina and New Zealand...

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
AFC North: Ravens, Steelers (wildcard)
AFC East: Patriots,
AFC South: Texan
AFC West: Chargers, Broncos(wildcard)

NFC North: Packers ; Bears (wildcard)
NFC East: Eagles, Giants (wildcard)
NFC South: Falcons
NFC West: 49ers

Superbowl: 49ers beat Texans

ha_rooney

Anyone know if Sky Sports are going to be showing the NFL this year? Some people are claiming they've yet to secure the rights which means that there will only be 2 games broadcast each week :(

Mighty Boosh

Can we get enough people to do a fantasy football draft?
Yeah you can count me in aswell, I organised one on here last season but run off my feet with work at the moment so can't really spare much time to set one up. PM me if you want to give it a go though and ill send you the list of players from the last time.

vanthaman

Winner
I'm going to Detroit @ Oakland on Saturday, pre season game, sitting in row 5 on the side line, guessing this is probably too close to see much though, block 144 I think, this is my first NFl game, do the subs or whatever switch sides at half time? Or will we have the same teams players on our side the whole match?

Been moved to row 25 now so should be all fine, can't wait

gormless

Anyone see the report card from Julius Peppers college days posted online? Jesus some players are stupid. Colleges putting players through on idiot degrees is a bit of an issue.

Oh and if fantasy football draft is happening I'm in

So far we have 5 for a NFL FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT. I think we need 4 minimum (must be even numbers) but a few more would make it better.

Gormless
Might Boosh
Anderson's Cat
Keyser Soze
Desert Eagle

Mighty Boosh

So far we have 5 for a NFL FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT. I think we need 4 minimum (must be even numbers) but a few more would make it better.

Gormless
Might Boosh
Anderson's Cat
Keyser Soze
Desert Eagle
I'm sure you'd be able to get some of the lads who played last year to join again, an 8 or 10 man league would be perfect.

Erics_Collar
jveezy
EdWeatherall
championo

Nice one lads. It's not to be taken seriously. I played it last year and its great. You learn most of it along the way.

The draft will be next Friday at 6pm hopefully, so get picking your players!

Mighty Boosh

Nice one lads. It's not to be taken seriously. I played it last year and its great. You learn most of it along the way.

The draft will be next Friday at 6pm hopefully, so get picking your players!
Is that draft date set? It's just that I'm away with work next weekend but should be free any other time.

Is that draft date set? It's just that I'm away with work next weekend but should be free any other time.
No not yet but provisionally next Friday at 6pm. We need to have it 7 days before the start of the season in order to play the first week. As soon as we get a full line up I'll check to see what day suits. I'm thinking a 9:30pm draft time one evening.

ha_rooney

Joined.

Looking forward to the draft despite not knowing who to pick beyond QB's. Does the CPU help you in terms of what positions you need to pick?

Edit: anyone else finding that the site does not work properly with Chrome? I've enabled scripts on the site but nothing seems to be working :confused:

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
Joined. I have no idea what I’m doing and will be travelling back home next Friday morning.

I have had no trouble with the site using Chrome, ha_rooney.

ha_rooney

Might just be my browser then, thanks Keyser.

Joined.

Looking forward to the draft despite not knowing who to pick beyond QB's. Does the CPU help you in terms of what positions you need to pick?

Edit: anyone else finding that the site does not work properly with Chrome? I've enabled scripts on the site but nothing seems to be working :confused:
Nice one rooney. I'm using chrome and it works fine.

If you don't attend the draft or pre select your players for auto draft the computer will do it for you in order of player ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.