NFL 2015-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Why the feck didn't they go for a PAT?

Pats will be laughing if both the Bengals and Broncos lose today.

Sylar

So glad McCarthy is back on play calls. Lacy looks fit and healthy, having him and Starks is going to be important to Packers. Rodgers looks happier.
But of course, the hail mary play in Detroit was hueg, that may have been a season changer for us.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Terrell Suggs
Justin Forsett
Steve Smith
Joe Flacco
Kyle Williams
Kelvin Benjamin
Kevin White
Andy Dalton
Tony Romo
Ryan Clady
Deandre Levy
Jordy Nelson
Arian Foster
Dante Fowler
Jamaal Charles
Ben Grubbs
Cameron Wake
Louis Delmas
Phil Loadholt
Dion Lewis
Nate Solder
Mark Ingram
Justin Tuck
Jace Amaro
Maurkice Pouncey
Leveon Bell
Keenan Allen
Brandon Flowers
Colin Kaepernick
Reggie Bush
Carlos Hyde
Jimmy Graham
Thomas Rawls
Alec Ogeltree
Roger Saffold
Jason McCourty

The amount of season ending injuries to important players is staggering.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Great night of results for the Pats! Excellent.

More injuries though :(

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Easley placed on IR. Strong rumours Blount's done for the season too. We're cursed :(

On the upside, this opens the door for Brady to rush for a 99 yard slow motion TD in the final play of the SB before spiking a ball down Goodell's throat :devil:

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
It's not looking like it's going to be our year. Our luck just ain't there. Easley out. Blount out.

Bolden did a pretty decent job when he came in though. And some good results over the weekend for us.

Need to clinch home field and avoid the wildcard round where most likely the Steelers will be hanging around. Also will give some extra time for our injured players to take a much needed rest. Always doesn't help when the bye is so early in the year.

Neutral

BTV
You don't think it's going to be your year? One of the biggest hurdles, if not THE biggest - the Bengals are now out of the way.

- Dalton is a very small chance to return in the playoffs.
- The Broncos are trying to figure out who should be their QB.
- Steelers passing game looks out of this world, but as you say they're not even guaranteed a wildcard spot atm.

*Obviously none of this takes away from the million injuries the Pats have had this season

Last edited:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
You don't think it's going to be your year? One of the biggest hurdles, if not THE biggest - the Bengals are now out of the way.

- Steelers passing game looks out of this world, but as you say they're not even guaranteed a wildcard spot atm.

*Obviously none of this takes away from the million injuries the Pats have had this season
For me the QB 'question' is less of a question every week; it has to be Brock, he's done too well to drop him now.

Peak Manning could have played on Sunday and we'd have lost with Thomas et al dropping everything and the almost non existent protection being supplied by the offensive line.

It's our own injuries that cause me the most concern.

Neutral

BTV
For me the QB 'question' is less of a question every week; it has to be Brock, he's done too well to drop him now.

Peak Manning could have played on Sunday and we'd have lost with Thomas et al dropping everything and the almost non existent protection being supplied by the offensive line.

It's our own injuries that cause me the most concern.
I agree even before the injury, the D was carrying the Broncos and Peyton has been mediocre (Brock should be the starter). The Steelers are up next and I think the Steelers will win that.

All of a sudden it's 2 losses in a row, Peyton maybe looking sharp in practice and the whispers start....

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

The Bengals were always a paper tiger (pun intended) for post season prospects due to the lack of an elite QB.

These injuries are robbing us of what could have been an epic Pats-Broncs showdown. Denver is on what, it's 3rd string LT? The Kubiak offense isn't equipped to deal with a weakened OL the way the Pats are.

Pittsburgh may well ride their big play offense to the title game, same as the Cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.