NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
How the feck did the Cowboys pull that off :eek:

The injuries to key players are sad. I wonder how much of a factor to the injuries is a result of limited preseason activities?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Some crazy ending in Dallas. They had no business winning that one but I'll take it.

Turnovers, fake punt in own half, going for two down 9* decision. It's like McCarthy is doing everything he can to prove he's a Maverick/not Garrett.

*Take the point there, go down 8, and live for another offensive drive to potentially tie.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Lock has sprained his AC joint. Between 2-6 weeks depending on the MRI tomorrow.

lsd

The Oracle
Some crazy ending in Dallas. They had no business winning that one but I'll take it.

Turnovers, fake punt in own half, going for two down 9* decision. It's like McCarthy is doing everything he can to prove he's a Maverick/not Garrett.

*Take the point there, go down 8, and live for another offensive drive to potentially tie.

I couldn't believe they went for that 2 points at that stage like make it a one score game but then we might have lost :lol:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Hit it all 3 times :lol: Bit harsh on LA considering how well their D did.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Both waking up at 4:30am to watch United and 5am to watch the Vikings this week has been miserable, but I'll be doing this the rest of my life won't I? Goddammit I don't even trust us to tank properly.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Herbert looked really good given the pressure. Everyone knew he could sling it, the questions were about the intangibles.

Hephaestus

Great start, our best offensive lineman gets hurt and a pick six thanks to Olsen forgetting how to catch...

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
The news about James White's parents being in a car accident with his father dying and his mother in critical condition is so sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.