NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

I wonder if Taylor could / will sue the team doctor in question.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Likely that Gronk will see more of the ball today?
Might check Evans/Godwin’s health, I don’t have them on fantasy so I don’t keep up with them.

Only tangentially related, but the sharps like Da Bears tonight for some reason. Or maybe it was just the talking heads...don’t bet anything on my account.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Feck off Brady :lol:

Bears are the worst 4-1 team I’ve seen the last 5 years, I think. Their D is legit though.

Anyone else thought that the roughing the passer penalty on Barrett was a wrong call?

That hit on Vaughn in the 4th quarter though, yikes:eek:

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Never had to think for himself all those years at the Patriots.

BR7

Dolphins own Texans' 1st and 2nd round pick in the next draft. That could be a top 10 pick at least. That Tunsil trade could become even more of a catastrophe.
It’s about the only thing us fins fans praise Grier for. He must currently be sat there laughing I know we are as fans. Watson is too good for a 0-16 season but if he gets injured (sitting here with a smile ..,,,)

BR7

Fitzpatrick still starting next Sunday. I wonder how many Ls it will take before Tua gets his chance.
Currently there is no plan to play TT. Flo said he’s being cautious and in no rush to play him. If Fitzgeriatric gets injured through a game he plays. On the find forum I’m on finheaven there’s a bit of civil war breaking out almost ole like with Flo and why is TT not on PUP and do he should be playing. Fans ehhh

Sylar

All that money wasted on Brady. The owners should have used it instead on Sancho for their other team...

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

On one hand I want as much games as possible to be played, on the other hand I want the Titans to be punished for breaking protocol.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

On one hand I want as much games as possible to be played, on the other hand I want the Titans to be punished for breaking protocol.
Personally, if they broke the safety protocols, they should be made to forfeit rather than postpone the game. The NFL has to take a strict line against teams who choose not to follow the rules & the only way IMO they ensure all the teams take this situation seriously is if they hit them with Ls now.

I have no issue with moving games if teams test positive but then apply the rules (isolate positive tests, no workouts, keep testing etc). Knowingly choosing to have workouts when your facility has been shut, there’s been a number of positive tests already & the previous game was postponed is reckless from the organisation.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Not having the Jets on RedZone would probably be a welcome surprise to be honest.

Not too botheed if that one doesn't go through :lol:

BR7

Logan Laine scoop apparently, quotes Flo has been wanting to start TT for a couple of weeks now but was refused by upper management. So the scoop came from? The night janitor or .... what a load.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
No doubt Brady and the Bucs offense were poor last night. That o-line is so undisciplined. But somewhat getting lost is the questionable move that Arians pulled by not going for it on 4th and 1 inside the 10 down by 1 with less than 5 min left. Paid the price for being a pussy.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Crazy. Recognized a few of those names being from Southern CA. I used to be one of those who complained about all the rule changes making today’s game unrecognizable, but there’s no doubt they’re necessary for the long-term health of these players.

Concussions are a scary thing. I only played in high school, but I’ve had a few. Back then we used to call it getting your bell rung and having stick marks on your helmet was a badge of honor.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

Not sure what happens with the game.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Jeez, the season may have to have a break
Whats the point? It will only happen again whenever there's a restart. They need to manage it either game by game or sack the league off entirely.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Today’s slate looks drab. Indy/Cleveland could have playoff implications, as they’re both in that space behind the top 3-4 AFC teams. Unless Indy runs away with the division because the Titans start forfeiting games.

Technically, NYG/Dallas has playoff implications as well I guess.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Today’s slate looks drab. Indy/Cleveland could have playoff implications, as they’re both in that space behind the top 3-4 AFC teams. Unless Indy runs away with the division because the Titans start forfeiting games.

Yeah not many exciting games at all.

Couple might be interesting I guess. The two you mentioned, Falcons Panthers might be interesting too along with Raiders Chiefs. Maybe Seahawks Vikings could be a fun watch at least if nothing else.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Yeah not many exciting games at all.

Couple might be interesting I guess. The two you mentioned, Falcons Panthers might be interesting too along with Raiders Chiefs. Maybe Seahawks Vikings could be a fun watch at least if nothing else.
Bettors are all over that last game, they like the Vikes for some reason. They were right so far this week with the Bears so who knows.

Sandyman

:lol: Not even Dallas can screw it up. Will be finally on top of the NFC East

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Didn't count but that was a ROCKET from Mahomes, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.