Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Would you vote for Donny T? Or will you do that already :wenger:
Does she vote Trump? :annoyed:

She's gorgeous to watch but her takes (and with her all of the GMFB crew) are sometimes too attention-seeking imo, and not enough backed up by stats. FantasyPros does a way better job to give people real fantasy insights.

Neo_Mufc

@Rado_N I've only been watching the program for a month or so but they showed some old clips and she's had a fair bit of work done to her face compared to what she looks like now.

But yes :drool:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
:lol:
Like one of those “would you rather” questions - shag and vote trump if she asked or blue balls
I'd promise her I'd vote Trump and tell her that I'm ineligible to vote after the sex.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Love how Fox plays Phish/Dead heading into commercials. Done it throughout the World Series too. Knowing there’s a head picking the music brings a smile to my face.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Just watched some American football for the first time.

Why is it not called American rugby? Hand to feet ratio has nothing to do with soccer, player movement etc very similar to rugby.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

Why is it not called American rugby? Hand to feet ratio has nothing to do with soccer, player movement etc very similar to rugby.
:lol:

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings

Aren't they all called football? Association football, rugby football, american football etc. It would just be weird to shorten it to "American".

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Our clocks changed last night, FYI for those across the pond.
Yeah ours (at least Belgium and UK) changed last week so it'll be back at the regular time for us instead of an hour earlier :)

Anyone else hyped up for the Steelers-Ravens game today?
You bet! I think the Ravens will do them, Harbaugh is dangerous coming out of a bye.

GameOn

Anything with 2 of Pit, Bal, or KC feels like a mini-SB.
Yep. I think KC, PIT an BAL will decide the AFC winner between them and one of SEA, TB and GB will win the NFC.

You bet! I think the Ravens will do them, Harbaugh is dangerous coming out of a bye.
Harbaugh's record after a bye really is great. I think this game will solely be decided by Jackson's ability to pass the ball. If the Ravens can't pass the ball efficiently, it will be a very long day, since Pittsburgh has the best run defense in the NFL.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Guys on a local radio were saying to bet the house, literally bet a big sum, on the Bucs/Giants spread. TB were giving 10-11 I think.

And when was the last time a sub .500 side were double-digit favorites over another side? (Phi -10.5 vs Dallas).

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Guys on a local radio were saying to bet the house, literally bet a big sum, on the Bucs/Giants spread. TB were giving 10-11 I think.

And when was the last time a sub .500 side were double-digit favorites over another side? (Phi -10.5 vs Dallas).
The Philly - Dallas line is wild. The bookies love Vegas, which doesn’t bode well for Baker today I fear.

I have no idea what to think on Bal-Pit. I‘d guess whichever team can connect on their big plays, so whichever of Hollywood or Claypool has the bigger game if I were to dramatically oversimplify it.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
The feck is up with the wind in the USA today :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Adams just makes it look eaaaasy.

Oh and if it isn't Aaron Donald making life tough on Tua.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
This is gonna be a great game, and Romo calling it makes it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.