NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Weeknd is just class, but the soundmix destroyed it a bit for me.

I like the Weeknd but there are some acts that just don't suit this type of performance

Redeemed it a bit at the end though

NFL sounds is better than the HT show.

I remember when i first started watching the NFL and superbowls were Tom Petty, Springsteen, the who.

Been massively downhill since to the point a shark side kick is the only recent highlight.

Apologies seemed like a lot more tbh :lol:
It's all good :)

Rewinding during HT show. I'd say there's 2 maybe 3 tough decisions (the one in the inzone/32 wrong).

The officials are being tight today but the Chiefs are also giving them some easy calls (retaliation, offside on a FG, PI) and the Buccs are making sure (damned sure) the officials know about it.

The Weeknd is just class, but the soundmix destroyed it a bit for me.
What’s class about him? Doesn’t make the music, didn’t even sing, doesn’t choreograph it, kept banging in to the dancers. He was charismatic, will give him that.

Should‘ve done a remote performance given the circumstances, like when Radiohead wouldn’t fly across the pond to do American talk shows.

Back to football. KC need to get something on this drive.

It's all good :)

Rewinding during HT show. I'd say there's 2 maybe 3 tough decisions (the one in the inzone/32 wrong).

The officials are being tight today but the Chiefs are also giving them some easy calls (retaliation, offside on a FG, PI) and the Buccs are making sure (damned sure) the officials know about it.

But the PI on ward which led to the interception by Mathieu being canceled ( swing of 7 points) and the PI on Mathieu (swing of 4 points) were wrong imo.

Quite like the Weeknd, but pretty meh overall imo.

Could be my stream but the sound mixing/audio sucked. Saved it a little bit with the ending.

That underneath pass to Kelce looks to be readily available to Mahomes. Might be a way to get Hill open deep.

Wait, there's a nickelodeon feed of this?!?!?!

Bucs have found Mahomes out. Can’t seem to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.