NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He got on with Gronk too.
From what I remember they had a good professional relationship but that's it. Brady is supposed to be the only member of the Patriots organization that would talk with him about none football things. IIRC he was supposed to be a bit strange and people weren't comfortable around him.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
One or more of those undersized WRs is going to turn out to be an absolute steal in retrospect, I just don’t know which.

Elijah Moore from Miss, Toney from UF, the guy from North Texas... And Waddle, maybe my favorite player in the draft.
Moore for sure. Also, keep an eye on Tutu Atwell for a Tyreek Hill style impact player.

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
One or more of those undersized WRs is going to turn out to be an absolute steal in retrospect, I just don’t know which.

Elijah Moore from Miss, Toney from UF, the guy from North Texas... And Waddle, maybe my favorite player in the draft.
Devonta Smith is 170lbs. If a team is stupid enough to pass up on him because of his measurements, they'll regret it imo. Dude is special. I'd have it:

- Ja'Marr Chase
- Devonta Smith
- Rashod Bateman
- Jaylen Waddle

That's only based on some YouTube tape and fantasy reviews though. Might be worth noting too that Waddle and Smith are a year older than Jeudy and Lamb for example (and two years older than Chase).

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
He’s one of the few guys I’d say you should be stoked if your team takes him regardless of need. Hell, I’d take him in Denver.

‘Hey Bill, you trying to create another TE super-duo up in Boston? Check this out...’

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

The feck is up with these blazing speed WRs in this draft class :lol: Could the times be skewed because it's at Pro Days at not at the official Combine like in years past?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The feck is up with these blazing speed WRs in this draft class :lol: Could the times be skewed because it's at Pro Days at not at the official Combine like in years past?
You could add 0.05 to be safe, but it’s still fast. It’s just one of those years for 5’10” or less speedsters I think. There’s also some freaks at DE who might have been talked about going much higher if they had more tape on them (or didn’t have concussion problems).

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Different surfaces are playing a part, no doubt. But the recorded times are something.

Tiber

Thats.... a hell of a lot. And maybe we can still get Waddle at 12

Woulda been nice to get Smith or Pitts though

Last edited:

Raoul

Admin
Staff

Makes sense since there wasn't much value at #3 compared to what a deal like this would bring. Decent chance the Fins could have their pick of Smith or Waddle at 12 since Chase will probably go before them.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

Ah, feck. There was a rumor that someone other than Carolina was jumping into the top 5 to grab a QB...thought it was Denver.

Tiber

Wow. Atleast 2 of Waddle, Smith, Chase and Pitts will be an option at 6. 3 if someone takes Sewell

Last edited:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Shit’s gettin‘ real, y’all. That means they really are sticking with Hurts, and if someone falls in love with a QB like Lance things could even more interesting.

Tiber

Shit’s gettin‘ real, y’all. That means they really are sticking with Hurts, and if someone falls in love with a QB like Lance things could even more interesting.
The Eagles originally tried to get our 3rd pick for a QB

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
As always I know feck all about draft prospects, but I’ve seen Justin Fields and Zack Wilson mentioned as possible targets for Denver trading up, they any good?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
As always I know feck all about draft prospects, but I’ve seen Justin Fields and Zack Wilson mentioned as possible targets for Denver trading up, they any good?
Both highly rated coming into the draft - Wilson especially so.

Tiber

So losing that last game got the Eagles an extra first round pick almost
When the season is lost Tanking is always the smart play. Moral victories mean nothing if you can't make the playoffs or get a high pick

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Yes, but there’s a near zero chance on Wilson now. Fields and Lance are a bit polarizing so who knows what the hell will happen; many will tell you Lance has the highest ceiling of anyone outside of Trevor Lawrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.