NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Also this division is just trash this year. Falcons leading the way with 4-4 :lol:

Would have been hilarious had the Panthers won yesterday, all 4 teams on 3-5.
Could be worse than the NFC East from a couple of years ago.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Could be worse than the NFC East from a couple of years ago.
Yeah, which would be ironic as I was joking about that division in this thread a couple of weeks ago. What's the deal with the Bucs anyway? This 3 game skid has surprised me somewhat.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yeah, which would be ironic as I was joking about that division in this thread a couple of weeks ago. What's the deal with the Bucs anyway? This 3 game skid has surprised me somewhat.
Our whole interior line is new this season & we primarily run between the tackles. Sorry, try to run between the tackles. Brady also feels he needs to get the ball out earlier than normal which limits our deeper routes. Defense has started over-pursuing like an undisciplined high school team which is fecking us in the run stopping ability. I think we are missing JPP & Suh a little, their replacements have been serviceable but not dynamic. Losing Barrett to a torn Achilles will hurt us. Wouldn't be surprised to see a trade for a stand up LB with picks going the other way.

Tl/Dr- we're a quite bit shit.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It was a 62 yard completion and had 67.6 air yards - most in the Next Gen Stats era indeed, pretty damn crazy.
And he was rolling to his weaker side & wasn’t totally set to make a throw. I’ve watched it a dozen times now & keep being marveled at it.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Defensive player of the month in September to this. I’m not the biggest fan of Sapp, but he’s spot on here…

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Is it the end for Brady and Rodgers?

Should Jordan Love see some game time?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Nick Chubb is always excellent when I watch the Browns.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
They want to jettison him for a first round pick.
Heard that. If I were Brett Veach I'd be on the phone to them now. I imagine we'd have to give up more than a first round because our pick is expected to be at 28-32. Kamara also looks like he might be on the move..

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Browns destroying the Bengals. I don't think the Bengals have enough Chase to catch them now.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
The only talk I’ve seen was about Hunt, who people are also confused about somehow being worth a first.
There's been some talk on the chiefs forum about Nick Chubb trade for a 1st rounder but I can't now find any credible sources claiming it. Maybe it was a few mistaking Bradley with Nick.

Sandyman

So Rams are 3-4 and the Bengals are now 4-4. Not a great season for the SB teams

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Browns destroying the Bengals. I don't think the Bengals have enough Chase to catch them now.
Burrow without Chase - destroyed by Jacoby Brissett

Allen without Diggs - near bust

Rodgers without Adams - losing every week and looking average

Mahomes without Hill, the deadliest weapon in the NFL - on pace to have the same numbers as his 50 touchdown, 5000 yard MVP season.

That's greatness right there.

Special shout out to Lamar, who always seems to get the job done (in the RS at least) despite having no one to throw to, with all due respect to Andrews and (previously) Brown.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
There is array of contrasting opinions on the Roquan to Baltimore trade for 2nd+5th. From good for Chicago long-term to catastrophic (mostly from Bears’ fans it seems). I am not sure what to think.

I don’t think it affects a Bradley Chubb to Miami trade, which seems to be the most talked about, though as Chubb is at a more premium position. Not much sand left in the hourglass for that one to happen…

edit: oh, okay…TJ Hock to the Vikes. Didn’t see that one coming.

Last edited:

DavelinaJolie

There is array of contrasting opinions on the Roquan to Baltimore trade for 2nd+5th. From good for Chicago long-term to catastrophic (mostly from Bears’ fans it seems). I am not sure what to think.
By all accounts he's not been playing as well as one would expect. For that price the Ravens need to get an extension worked out otherwise I think it's daft.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic

I don’t think it affects a Bradley Chubb to Miami trade, which seems to be the most talked about, though as Chubb is at a more premium position. Not much sand left in the hourglass for that one to happen…

edit: oh, okay…TJ Hock to the Vikes. Didn’t see that one coming.
I think Roquan's a really good fit for the Ravens, he hasn't been playing great for the Bears of late but they are a bit of a mess on that side of the ball (well, on both sides) and he's clearly wanted to leave for sometime so I think he checked out mentally.

Good for both sides really IMO.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Would have liked Roquan in Dallas to eat up the tackles and let Parsons really turn loose.

Heard they're in for Derek Brown but no clue if they reach a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.