NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Hang your head in shame Tua. That was horrendous.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Clown land football in the Chargers game.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Won’t end well for the Jets, you don’t bury the Bills with a FG.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Ugh looked like he had possession before he went oud didn’t he?

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
So satisfying to watch Rodgers implode.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Bills lose for the second time, maybe being unbeaten isn’t so easy irrespective of the schedule

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
I don't get that call to keep the clock running on that play. The Commanders rusher was going forwards when he ran out of bounds.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
You really think they are having an easy schedule?
I am talking about how the reaction to the Eagles being 8-0 seemed to be that they can’t beat the big boys. Meanwhile the supposed big boys just lost again

lsd

The Oracle
I always liked Tua in college, but he didn't seem to have it in the pros. You give him some weapons and he is lights out. Another 3TDs and close to 300 yds and we're only half way through the 3rd quarter.

I think him and Fields are examples of Quarterbacks needing time to adjust to the Pro game. Hurts too was written off early on by some.

It's crazy to think the three of them could go on to have great careers and yet they were also close to being dropped and maybe even out of the game before they got a chance to find their feet

lsd

The Oracle
I am talking about how the reaction to the Eagles being 8-0 seemed to be that they can’t beat the big boys. Meanwhile the supposed big boys just lost again

There's no way the Bills schedule is even remotely close to that of the eagles but hey keep thinking the Superbowl is in the bag

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
The Eagles have to be Super Bowl favourites now. They could potentially be as good as the legendary 10-0 Steelers team from 2020.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
There's no way the Bills schedule is even remotely close to that of the eagles but hey keep thinking the Superbowl is in the bag
No one is saying that their schedule is easy and no one is even talking about Eagles winning the Super Bowl either . Can you point to anyone in this thread seriously saying that . But when I read people telling me how good the Bills are and then they lose for the second time I am going to enjoy that

Andrade

Rebuilding Expert
Bills lose for the second time, maybe being unbeaten isn’t so easy irrespective of the schedule
Before the season started I tried to warn people on here that it was not going to be that easy for the Bills. I was basically told that I was an idiot, that they were the best team ever and they were going to steamroller everyone. And here we are, halfway through the season and even winning their division is not going to be close to a formality.. They're 6-2, the Jets and Dolphins are 6-3 and both teams have wins over the Bills, who are 0-2 in the division at present. They're still a very good team and they can still win it all of course but perhaps now the talk that they are the second coming of the 2007 Pats can stop

Status
Not open for further replies.