NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
feck yes! Absolutely deserved. Literally created & defined the slot corner position. That’s four HoFers who played on that Bucs defense in the early 00s…
It's still nonsense Lynch got in ahead of Butler while Woodson still hasn't received his deserved call. Also ridiculous Zach Thomas had to wait so long while Roger Craig and Lester Hayes are still out.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
These are great. If you can make it through this without getting choked up, you’re one insensitive bastard…

Last edited:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

I thought this was an interesting thread, just highlighting once more just how out of this world Mahomes really is. If his ankle holds up, KC should be favourites.

Only concern is how does their D-line face up against the Eagles' O-line, and can they stop Hurts + their running game? If you go all out for that, don't you give up too much space for AJB and the Slim Reaper? Intriguing matchup really.
I like this guy‘s analyses. I’d have KC as ‘clear-ish‘ (3pt) favorites with a healthy Mahomes, and the slightest of favorites with him slightly hobbled.

Rooting for the Eagles though; could never root for KC even against Philly, especially with the OU player representation being about even.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
First Superb Owl in a long time inlegitimately don't care who wins. Good stories on both teams, both deserve the W.

Just hope it is a good game.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
First Superb Owl in a long time inlegitimately don't care who wins. Good stories on both teams, both deserve the W.

Just hope it is a good game.
Same here in the end.

Gonna put some money on the Chiefs so likely will be rooting for them if it’s a close game. But both would deserve to win it tonight.

Sandyman

KELCE BOWL :drool::drool:

fecking hate that there's such a long gap after the Championship games

Sandyman

One good aspect is that it allows the players to heal up. I think there's only one player put of both teams who is doubtful for the ge.
Yeah it's great in that sense but then you are so hyped after winning the NFC and have to endure the Pro Bowl before getting back into SB mode. Although it helps in building up the anticipation. So hyped for tonight

Never mind that gap.

No RedZone till 7th September....
:(:(
Hey at least Utd are good now

RedDevilRoshi

Looking forward to it tonight. Just want a good game and don’t really care which team wins.

Also has anyone been to a SuperBowl before?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Last few days there's been a bug going round the chiefs team. I don't think it's too bad but a lot of the players are coughing and sneezing including Mahomes, Kelce and Chris Jones.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I just hope I can stay up for it all. Those ads breaks are going to be the death of me!
Planning to go to bed in the next 2 hours then get a few hours in and have the alarm set.
I’m doing the same thing & it starts at 630P for me! :lol:

RedDevilRoshi

UK viewers - are you watching this on Sky Sports or ITV?

In the past I’ve always gone for the BBC simply because they don’t show ad breaks. That’s not an option this year unfortunately as they don’t have the rights anymore. Will probably opt for ITV just for Laura Woods :drool:

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
UK viewers - are you watching this on Sky Sports or ITV?

In the past I’ve always gone for the BBC simply because they don’t show ad breaks. That’s not an option this year unfortunately as they don’t have the rights anymore. Will probably opt for ITV just for Laura Woods :drool:
NFL Game Pass for me so I can watch the US adverts! But if I had to choose between these two options, anything which involves less Neil Reynolds is considered the better option - so yes, ITV it would be!

RedDevilRoshi

NFL Game Pass for me so I can watch the US adverts! But if I had to choose between these two options, anything which involves less Neil Reynolds is considered the better option - so yes, ITV it would be!
How much is that? Might subscribe to it next season if it ain’t too expensive.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
I’m hoping a UFO lands in the center of the field during today’s big game to announce the arrival of our new overlords, whose 1st decree is the wipe out trump, Desantis, Mitch McConnell and musk ;)

massi83

Reminder to anyone planning to watch it tomorrow. Raoul will spoil the result for you if you come online

Status
Not open for further replies.